This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Crystal-clear

aworka
« on: February 15, 2019, 08:46:19 am »
Most people including lee have said that this would be their second choice software. Over cleaner planner.
The thing about squeegee is it has templates for text messages so for example customer name in brackets price in brackets address in brackets.
I'm guessing aworka doesn't have that but can it text at a certain time would appreciate someone that uses the software day in day out to help on this thread. Or are you actually able to bulk text a customer with their name address and price?

Slacky

Re: aworka
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2019, 08:57:03 am »
There are templates in Aworka for messaging.

Crystal-clear

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2019, 09:58:36 am »

That's good but no personalised messages just yet I guess

Simon Trapani

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2019, 10:22:22 am »
I use aworka in conjunction with Textmarketer. Made various text templates in aworka & schedule them to go out at 6.30 pm.

johnwillan

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2019, 11:39:51 am »

Correct.

Simon Trapani

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2019, 11:44:31 am »
How & why do you want them personalised?

johnwillan

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2019, 12:04:09 pm »

Debt collection, price changes to name a few 😊

Crystal-clear

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2019, 01:37:48 pm »

Its better. more personalized

Hello Liz. were Due tomorrow to clean your windows at 45 johnson drive london se6 for £18.00 please unlock your gate
you text 20 for example and they're all different
or better yet for collect
Hello Steve you owe £10 for window cleaning at your address 76 johnson street se6 on 01/04/2019
again sending out 50 of these hit the customer better and they tend to respond.
squeegee has this but i do like the lay out of aworka seeing the work on a large page.

any other things you really prefer aworka for?

John Mart

« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2019, 01:44:10 pm »

Its better. more personalized

Hello Liz. were Due tomorrow to clean your windows at 45 johnson drive london se6 for £18.00 please unlock your gate
you text 20 for example and they're all different
or better yet for collect
Hello Steve you owe £10 for window cleaning at your address 76 johnson street se6 on 01/04/2019
again sending out 50 of these hit the customer better and they tend to respond.
squeegee has this but i do like the lay out of aworka seeing the work on a large page.

any other things you really prefer aworka for?
You create your own templates with Aworka.

Simon Trapani

« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2019, 01:54:17 pm »
I don’t have them personalised. Just 5 weekday access reminders as people would get their days wrong, & a couple of apologies for if we haven’t made it. I wouldn’t make it personal personally as they’ll start responding. You’re phone’ll be going all night. Also it’s a lot to manage imo.

Some sort of auto debt texting would be handy though I agree.

Slacky

« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2019, 01:57:37 pm »

They're as personal as you like. Thats what a template allows.

Crystal-clear

« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2019, 03:25:46 pm »

They're as personal as you like. Thats what a template allows.

I'll have to look into it more but are you able to text say 25 people one template.
Or do you go into each individual customer.
Difficult for me to explain but if you check out squeegee they allow you to send a message and click on all the customers and it personalised his them all

Simon Trapani

« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2019, 05:23:21 pm »
I do my worklists for the next day, print etc, then filter the ones that need texting, add the template with a click and hit send. Sometimes I’ve forgot to hit the ‘send’ though ::)roll

It’s very easy.

Crystal-clear

« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2019, 05:38:58 pm »
I think I should play around a bit more I think 8 weekly says you can personalise them initially.
But are you saying you need to individually click on say 25 jobs to send the particular personalised message.

dazmond

« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2019, 05:47:09 pm »
crystal clear are you not a sole trader?why are you battering your own head and over complicating everything?just choose a software program and the rest is easy....as you know i use CP...its so smooth and easy to use,its virtually effortless....
price higher/work harder!

Slacky

« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2019, 06:01:05 pm »
I think I should play around a bit more I think 8 weekly says you can personalise them initially.
But are you saying you need to individually click on say 25 jobs to send the particular personalised message.

If you want to select all customers for tomorrows work you can and send them all any individual template text you want.

Crystal-clear

« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2019, 06:02:19 pm »
crystal clear are you not a sole trader?why are you battering your own head and over complicating everything?just choose a software program and the rest is easy....as you know i use CP...its so smooth and easy to use,its virtually effortless....

No buddy ive taken the plunge and gone LTD Accountant whos now a new expense is handling the incorporation as of next week!slightly excited yet anxious how itll work out so wish me luck

need the best software bro.. so have to choose one that's best i'm aware CP does it but alot are talking about aworka too so want to choose the best option.Running an old round alone being self emp compared to cleaning xxx new cleans a month are apples and oranges then maintaining regular work thats why you dont need the route planner nor did i....but routes texts etc will be important and micro management of small debts that's why i'm "battering  my head" would like to keep my first years overheads as low as possible with the new accountant fees so all i am doing is asking around for the cheaper alternative software that can do as CP can or as close. so far so good i think i prefer aworka as you can print stuff off.

oh by the way im not going to be fortunate to work 3h a day 4 days a week like some ;D and asking pointless questions for route planners or software for the sake of it the reason why is my spread sheet has seen better days i think im going with aworka most  of the popualr guys seem to really like it

dazmond

« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2019, 06:26:34 pm »

No buddy ive taken the plunge and gone LTD Accountant whos now a new expense is handling the incorporation as of next week!slightly excited yet anxious how itll work out so wish me luck

need the best software bro.. so have to choose one that's best i'm aware CP does it but alot are talking about aworka too so want to choose the best option.Running an old round alone being self emp compared to cleaning xxx new cleans a month are apples and oranges then maintaining regular work thats why you dont need the route planner nor did i....but routes texts etc will be important and micro management of small debts that's why i'm "battering  my head" would like to keep my first years overheads as low as possible with the new accountant fees so all i am doing is asking around for the cheaper alternative software that can do as CP can or as close. so far so good i think i prefer aworka as you can print stuff off.

oh by the way im not going to be fortunate to work 3h a day 4 days a week like some ;D and asking pointless questions for route planners or software for the sake of it the reason why is my spread sheet has seen better days i think im going with aworka most  of the popualr guys seem to really like it

so is it just you working on your own still?
price higher/work harder!

Crystal-clear

« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2019, 07:10:09 pm »

so is it just you working on your own still?
No I wouldn't be able to handle much more alone.
Subcontracting to lovely window cleaners like yourself daz occasionally. Fingers crossed things will get better that's the idea. Find myself with some of my previous form before i had a health set back
So yeah hence the software questions.route questions. Would like to test myself once again

Simon Trapani

« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2019, 11:05:18 pm »
You can personslise them individually if you want just by making another template for that particular customer. Still don’t get why you’d want to though. I think yes you would have to click on each job. It would be a bit long winded. You’d be trawling through templates.

If you just wanted to filter out the, say, 6 out of 15 of tomorrow’s jobs that will need an access text, you would select ‘jobs to be confirmed’ in the dropdown on the worklist screen. Then refresh & load up your template of ie ‘leave gate open etc’ & send. You can select & time & day if you want. So you could even schedule your whole weeks texts ready to go out. When you have all your jobs in aworka, you need to make sure the jobs you want to text are ‘confirm the day before’ in the ‘appointments’ dropdown within the job details. Those jobs will then appear highlighted on your planner & app & have a little speech bubble icon next to them for quick reference. You’ll only see the speech buble on a printed worksheet. We use the app & print & worksheet as we find both useful. There’s also a confirm button if needed, though I don’t use it because some may confirm but still forget to leave gate open.

You’ll need to sign up to Textmarketer or similar. You can’t use your mobile supplier’s text allowance. One credit is around 3 pence. A credit is 165 characters so you might wanna keep your message brief else it’ll roll into two credits or more. Customer can reply to your mobile if you want. Landlines can be texted though I’ve found this a bit of hit or miss. More miss. You have to put in country code but still rarely works for me. Just the odd couple that don’t have a mobile but do lock their gate.

Hope that all helps & makes sense?