Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Christopher demery

Wfp
« on: February 14, 2019, 06:35:13 pm »
Hi guys can some one point me in the right direction u want to bye myself a wfp system iv managed to get a water tank but iv no idea on a pump or ware to look for one any info would be appreciated

mop-n-scrim

Re: Wfp
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2019, 06:41:47 pm »
Give a company like GrippaTank a call and they will be able to tell you what you need & supply it.

jonboywalton75

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2019, 07:09:25 pm »
Give a company like GrippaTank a call and they will be able to tell you what you need & supply it.

Alternatively look on something like Gardiner Pole Systems website, you'll get most if not all your stuff there.
If you email them they are very helpful.
If you diy it, it'll be much cheaper than Grippa.
Just depends what route you want to go down.

AuRavelling79

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2019, 07:19:45 pm »
What size van have you got and what size tank?
It's a game of three halves!

Dry Clean

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2019, 07:59:07 pm »
First thing you will need is a tds meter to check your water supply, this will tell you what type of filter you will need. RO or DI or both.

Stoots

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2019, 04:24:34 pm »
If you want your arse ripping out contact, grippa, pure freedom or any other of the big companies who will be happy to relieve you.

If not just use the search feature on here or elsewhere...,a d.i.y system is very easy and at least you will learn what does what.

jonboywalton75

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2019, 06:22:56 pm »
If you want your arse ripping out contact, grippa, pure freedom or any other of the big companies who will be happy to relieve you.

If not just use the search feature on here or elsewhere...,a d.i.y system is very easy and at least you will learn what does what.

+1