UK Window Cleaning Forum > Window Cleaning Forum

Making tax digital

<< < (2/3) > >>

Rogue Trader:
i was waiting for a response from cleaner planner - i use only CP for accounts and round maintenance , it would be a good add on for them , must only be some sort of widget that is bolted onto the back end , have you recieved a definate no from CP that they cant do it?

Soupy:

--- Quote from: 8 weekly on January 17, 2019, 02:57:16 pm ---
--- Quote from: Soupy on January 17, 2019, 02:52:31 pm ---I use Sage.

--- End quote ---
Mrs8weekly looked at Sage as we use it for payroll, but it looked an enormous work burden for what is a pretty simple process. HMRC doesn't require any back up data at all, just a particular format.

--- End quote ---

It has other advantages too.

John Mart:

--- Quote from: Soupy on January 17, 2019, 03:17:39 pm ---

--- End quote ---
Mrs8weekly looked at Sage as we use it for payroll, but it looked an enormous work burden for what is a pretty simple process. HMRC doesn't require any back up data at all, just a particular format.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
No doubt, but at this stage and given the hours available it wouldn't be worth the effort involved. The person we spoke to was talking about generating invoices/records for every individual job which given that there is no direct link between Aworka and Sage seemed unnecessary as well as cumbersome. Sage was the first port of call and we only looked elsewhere after seeing what was involved.

Soupy:

--- Quote from: 8 weekly on January 17, 2019, 04:07:56 pm ---
--- Quote from: Soupy on January 17, 2019, 03:17:39 pm ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
No doubt, but at this stage and given the hours available it wouldn't be worth the effort involved. The person we spoke to was talking about generating invoices/records for every individual job which given that there is no direct link between Aworka and Sage seemed unnecessary as well as cumbersome. Sage was the first port of call and we only looked elsewhere after seeing what was involved.

--- End quote ---

I don't do any of that. Sage is 20 minutes work a week. Tops.

Pipgleamclean:
Thanks for all your help guys, we are going to use xero for the accounts
We heard nothing back from cleaner planner, we will continue to use them at the moment for the round management, just a shame it won’t take to the accounting packages out there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version