This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

cleaniac

Re: everyone back to it today?
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2019, 12:06:50 pm »
Yep back on full song yesterday, got 3 quotes to do aswell this week. Bit cold today tho..

Whats your goals for this year mate?

Hello mate 😁

Yeah, just to keep on with my targeted marketing, hopefully get another van by March, if i can get the finance im going to get a van fitted with kit all for a monthly payment. And then get someone in it working ( well thats the plan, as was last year but it didnt quite happen) and then get these 5000 leaflets delivered on canvassing.

On target though for an actual turnover of £ 57k by the last quarter which i am very pleased with, my customer list is now sitting just shy of 60k, i have had a few cancellations though and movers over the last quarter, its been a difficult year too financially speaking due to the suprise accountancy bill i got for £3.5k and made no bones about my dissatisfaction with that little stunt that was pulled on me, i told them straight that becouse of them i have been unable to get another van in 2018 to grow my business ( i wad going to buy an old van like my current one), they did do alot of work transferring the sale of the sole trader business to my ltd company and saved me alot of tax..but still..3.5k sticks in the back of the throat a bit tbh, and they have resassured me that the next bill won't be anything like this one..good i said, cos if it is.im going somewhere else..lol

But yeah overall im doing ok, pushing forward you know now it is..

How about u?

mufcglen

« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2019, 12:56:15 pm »
7th for me too!
Worked my nuts off in December so I could start when the kids go back to school although I go Away in late March for nearly a month and wanted to be right up to date before then however this time of year I rarely catch up up the minus temp days hit us😩
Prepping the van today though and giving it a service so I can class that as work after watching so many films and football lately🤪

John Mart

« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2019, 01:56:47 pm »
Yep back on full song yesterday, got 3 quotes to do aswell this week. Bit cold today tho..

Hello mate 😁

Yeah, just to keep on with my targeted marketing, hopefully get another van by March, if i can get the finance im going to get a van fitted with kit all for a monthly payment. And then get someone in it working ( well thats the plan, as was last year but it didnt quite happen) and then get these 5000 leaflets delivered on canvassing.

On target though for an actual turnover of £ 57k by the last quarter which i am very pleased with, my customer list is now sitting just shy of 60k, i have had a few cancellations though and movers over the last quarter, its been a difficult year too financially speaking due to the suprise accountancy bill i got for £3.5k and made no bones about my dissatisfaction with that little stunt that was pulled on me, i told them straight that becouse of them i have been unable to get another van in 2018 to grow my business ( i wad going to buy an old van like my current one), they did do alot of work transferring the sale of the sole trader business to my ltd company and saved me alot of tax..but still..3.5k sticks in the back of the throat a bit tbh, and they have resassured me that the next bill won't be anything like this one..good i said, cos if it is.im going somewhere else..lol

How about u?
Jeez! £3.5k!! I thought £800 was steep.  ;D

dotty

« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2019, 02:16:44 pm »
Went back yesterday glad am back sick of lazing about and eating
p doherty

Stoots

« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2019, 05:09:16 pm »

Hello mate 😁

How about u?
Jeez! £3.5k!! I thought £800 was steep.  ;D

Me too

Been paying 70 a month but going up to 96 a month in march.

I'll be looking for a new accountant in the new tax year