Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Jonny 87

Re: Hot water prototype first test
« Reply #40 on: December 14, 2018, 08:07:39 pm »
Drop your van off pick it up with hot water lol,you can’t ask for anything simpler than that 😊.
To see any benefit of hot water it needs to be hot firstly not warm,someone said on here the benchmark temperature for better quicker cleaning results are between 55-70 degrees I think I’m right in saying,that’s very true.
Anything lower will obviously keep you working in cold weather but as far as cleaning results go on ground on dirty and geeen PVC it needs to be that sort of temperature above to be worth it.

I believe I was the person that said that. Its true it needs to be hot not warm. This is one of the design challenges we are working on.

I really want to say more!

What’s the worst that could happen lee. There’s only a few of us in here. Go on,  spill the beans. 😆
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

Lee Pryor

« Reply #41 on: December 14, 2018, 08:17:28 pm »
I really dont want to at this stage.

I will spill all when I have a finished product that can be purchased there and then by anyone that wants it.
The best way to predict the future is to create it.

֍Winp®oClean֍

« Reply #42 on: December 14, 2018, 08:47:07 pm »
Drop your van off pick it up with hot water lol,you can’t ask for anything simpler than that 😊.
To see any benefit of hot water it needs to be hot firstly not warm,someone said on here the benchmark temperature for better quicker cleaning results are between 55-70 degrees I think I’m right in saying,that’s very true.
Anything lower will obviously keep you working in cold weather but as far as cleaning results go on ground on dirty and geeen PVC it needs to be that sort of temperature above to be worth it.

Oh FFS...  it's like Groundhog day!!😫😭😭
Comfortably Numb!

Dry Clean

« Reply #43 on: December 14, 2018, 08:53:23 pm »
Time you where back in your bed NWH.

nathankaye

« Reply #44 on: December 14, 2018, 08:53:58 pm »

I will spill all when I have a finished product that can be purchased there and then by anyone that wants it.

Can u spill the beans once the patent is done?
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

Lee Pryor

« Reply #45 on: December 14, 2018, 09:04:27 pm »
Good point Nathan.

Maybe

P @ F

« Reply #46 on: December 14, 2018, 09:23:34 pm »
I love the wait on patent  ;D
This must be proper twisting yer melons Lee  ;D ;D
The minute you make any major part public then patent is out the window matey  ;D ;D ;D
I'm so lazy I'm getting tired of it !

NWH

« Reply #47 on: December 14, 2018, 09:33:02 pm »
There’s no short cuts out your hands in your pockets chaps it’s that simple,tinker in your shed trying to build 1 pop out during the evening and check if the blowers still going etc etc.
You could always buy 1 all ready to just switch on and start cleaning windows with,as Wagga would say job done.

a900

« Reply #48 on: December 14, 2018, 09:55:19 pm »

O come on. You told us about your plan to start your empire and we didn’t all go copying you and swapping to work in the area you work. We’re not going to steal your heating method. We might just DIY it eventually 😂😂

Lee Pryor

« Reply #49 on: December 15, 2018, 09:48:17 am »
Do you really think that a window cleaner copying my idea is the concern?  ::)roll

david mark

« Reply #50 on: December 15, 2018, 10:11:32 am »
He has to keep it to himself .The big companies in our industry will try to copy his idea. I invented  a valve which clamps to the bottom of the pole in seconds and can be transferred to any pole .

a900

« Reply #51 on: December 15, 2018, 10:30:22 am »
Untimatly if he’s got a good product it’s going to be hard not to have the window cleaning suppliers copy.

No one has the sole rights to diesel heaters in window cleaning. They all do it.

Lee can get his product out long before others do try to copy so he’s known for that product. Like if you want a valve for your pole to stop the flow you just get a univalve. Copies can’t match upto it. And it’s what exceed is know for

Slacky

« Reply #52 on: December 15, 2018, 12:20:15 pm »
If I had a game changer Id keep it under wraps completely until it was out on the market.

Walls have ears. And so do big competitors.

harleyman

« Reply #53 on: December 15, 2018, 01:48:27 pm »
It will be some thing along the lines of a wabasto hot water diesel heaters the ones you get in campers

dazmond

« Reply #54 on: December 15, 2018, 03:02:45 pm »
If it needs to be plugged in i guess it wont be on demand hot water like a diesel heater then.

itll be similar to an immersion i bet but you wont have to cut a hole in your tank or upgrade your electrics which will suit a lot of window cleaners who want it mainly for frost free working during the winter months...

it wont work for those WCs who cant run an extension lead out to their van though like P@F for example......

I bet your hoping it's something crap mate.

You'll be gutted if Lee brings out a diesel heater beating contraption for £50 a pop.

;D

i doubt itll be as good as a diesel hot water heater but it might be an option in the winter months for some window cleaners...

the proof is in the pudding......lee said the same last year....and we re all still waiting.......so i wont hold my breath! ;D

i also doubt he d go to all the trouble and expense if there was no money in it for himself so itll be a lot more money than £50 adam!.....
price higher/work harder!

dazmond

« Reply #55 on: December 15, 2018, 03:17:01 pm »
If I had a game changer Id keep it under wraps completely until it was out on the market.

Walls have ears. And so do big competitors.

my thoughts exactly.....do you honestly think he s gonna tell us without a patent?lees not stupid.......also prototypes usually need tweaking so need to be tested for several months(even years sometimes)to make the best reliable product.....

dazmond

« Reply #56 on: December 15, 2018, 03:19:22 pm »
It will be some thing along the lines of a wabasto hot water diesel heaters the ones you get in campers

are you for real mate? ::)roll ;D

P @ F

« Reply #57 on: December 15, 2018, 04:52:13 pm »

are you for real mate? ::)roll ;D
I was going to say that earlier , what give you the idea he hasnt taken the drift of the thread  ;D
I'm so lazy I'm getting tired of it !

Klean07

« Reply #58 on: December 16, 2018, 10:53:28 am »
I reckon Lee is appearing on Dragons Den soon to get a multimillionaire investor onboard hence him keeping quiet.
Good luck Lee I love that programme!
kkleanwindowcleaning.co.uk

cleaniac

« Reply #59 on: December 16, 2018, 05:00:18 pm »
I reckon Is it a HHO generator, take  a feed from the main tank, pass an electric current through the water to generate HHO gas, ignite that gas under a heat exchanger and hey presto you have hot water, powered by the water.