Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

John Mart

Re: Bank of Pryor?
« Reply #60 on: December 06, 2018, 06:12:56 pm »
Really?! I could do maybe 20 tops! Usually more like 15.

On compact work I can do 7 three bed semis per hour x8 = 56
My least productive guy does 5 per hour x8= 40
That’s a total of 96 per day
This is not hard to achieve if you are prepared to work and not sit in the van drinking tea , I had someone off the forum come out with us on Tuesday this week as he struggled to do more than 18 per day , he was totaly amazed what we did  both number of properties and money wise , but when he explained that he’s working using barrels I can see why his productiverty is so low , van set up and compact work the above numbers arnt hard to achieve , I know where I am there is very little competition trying to build a compact round in many areas is now very hard
I accept the van may only move maximum of three times a few hundred yards but I don’t break into a sweat doing that amount 5 days a week and Ime 56 !!!
There is no point in driving miles between jobs unless they are £60 upwards as far as Ime concerned
If I was charging £8 a semi I wouldn’t lose any either.

Lol Ime not charging £8  per semi that’s 8 hours work read the post properly 😂😂😂
That might be easier with some punctuation.

Walter Mitty

« Reply #61 on: December 06, 2018, 06:20:33 pm »
Ha ha.  I did one job all day (well, a 5 hour day).  Had to move the van once for that too. :)

Splash & dash

« Reply #62 on: December 07, 2018, 03:06:25 pm »

This is not hard to achieve if you are prepared to work and not sit in the van drinking tea , I had someone off the forum come out with us on Tuesday this week as he struggled to do more than 18 per day , he was totaly amazed what we did  both number of properties and money wise , but when he explained that he’s working using barrels I can see why his productiverty is so low , van set up and compact work the above numbers arnt hard to achieve , I know where I am there is very little competition trying to build a compact round in many areas is now very hard
I accept the van may only move maximum of three times a few hundred yards but I don’t break into a sweat doing that amount 5 days a week and Ime 56 !!!
There is no point in driving miles between jobs unless they are £60 upwards as far as Ime concerned

Lol Ime not charging £8  per semi that’s 8 hours work read the post properly 😂😂😂

I don’t think a one line statement needs punctuation.

John Mart

« Reply #63 on: December 07, 2018, 05:07:09 pm »

I don’t think a one line statement needs punctuation.
It wasn’t a one line statement. It was a fifty line paragraph.  ;)