UK Floor Cleaning Forum > Carpet Cleaning Forum

Minimum charge...

(1/10) > >>

Mike Halliday:
Had quite a few call over the last weeks for just single bedrooms, I hate setting up all my gear for a single bedroom  >:( >:(

‘Luckily’ my £80 minimum charge tends to put them off,

***** just seen the time,  will finish this post and get to my point later******

john martin:
could it be your setup is awkward  ...       
how about getting a small portable and tm3 or 13" rotary of the one room jobs  .
I say some this time of year would gladly tke the 80min .

Mike Halliday:
John it not just the set up time its also the drive time,

it takes longer to clean a bedroom than it does to clean a through lounge so it should really cost more,  but customer won’t pay the price.

I didn’t realise the time this morning as I started the post that’s why I cut it short I really wanted to talk about the comparison between doing a bedroom and other rooms,  ( especially when they are attic rooms up 2 flights of stairs)

Elfyn:
I've always taken the view that small jobs can lead to bigger things and recomendations.
Having said that I will adjust what I charge to take into account travel time, poor access etc.

neil 47:
I hate all single jobs , but take the view it another person that now trusts you .

If you run a good reminder service email / text you should get a good return if followed up

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version