Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Dry Clean

Re: fancey w f p systems
« Reply #40 on: December 17, 2018, 08:06:18 am »
Thankfully not. For a week in Mexico it's 4k and for some reason two weeks is off the scale starting at 14k, it was around 6k for two weeks but the Wee man is too wee to go to swine flu country.

Really?.....we are staying in a gourmet all inclusive 5 star hotel with Jacuzzi in the room,11 restaurants ,24 hr room service,10 days,dreamliner plane with extra leg room,late check out for just over 3k in June.....

clarkson

Re: fancey w f p systems
« Reply #41 on: December 21, 2018, 06:09:47 pm »
I have been just having a look round at all the new WFP systems some of them  to me are quite fancy, to the new guy starting out must seem a bit daunting  my self personally I like to keep it simple so any issues can be reminded on the job with ease only my opinion mind.

The plethora of seemingly complex systems is one of the reasons I am so reluctant to change from trad.

If someone could show me what the simplest, most basic wfp system possible consists of I would seriously consider looking into it.

John

Hi
Buy a pure freedom trolley , get an ibc for 30 quid ,  get a 30 litre DI vessel , strap the tank into your van
Get your garden hose out cut 3metres of . Tap to hose , hose lock to Di , hose lock to 3 meter cut of into tank fill it up.

Stick the flow in on your trolley to  a hose lock and buy a claber reel and 50 meters of 8 mm house and a clx 22.

There you go.  You could do it even cheaper if you wired a battery pump  and controller up  but a trolley is very useful.