Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Simon Trapani

Re: how slow grippatank
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2018, 06:01:48 pm »
I don't know why people get their pants in a twist when someone posts a question regarding certain companies. The guy ordered something from a supplier and didn't get it when he expected, so he asks a perfectly reasonable question and folks are trying to shoot him down!
Is it ok for suppliers to blame it on the carriers and then everything is fine and dandy? Surely their system tells them where the goods are and if somethings not right they act on it. Posting it on here has got an immediate response from the company as I've seen before so what's the big deal with those that are trying to shoot him down and anyone else that happens to mention these companies.

The point is you contact the company first IMO. You don't go straight on a public forum.

The Jester of Wibbly

« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2018, 06:03:58 pm »
Because its best to contact the supplier in the first instance to allow them to put things right rather than going straight to social media to hang out your dirt laundry for all to see.  We are all business owners and would you rather one of your customers to take to Facebook to slander you before even you had a chance to speak with the customer first?

No one of us is perfect and mistakes happen and so long as they are corrected there's not a real problem is there?

However if a supplier fails to correct the issue then yes, by all means, bring it to the forum.

It's just about being sensible in these matters.

Claim your 50% off your mobile payment card reader with Sum Up.  http://fbuy.me/f7Ve3

John Mart

« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2018, 06:46:58 pm »
I don't know why people get their pants in a twist when someone posts a question regarding certain companies. The guy ordered something from a supplier and didn't get it when he expected, so he asks a perfectly reasonable question and folks are trying to shoot him down!
Is it ok for suppliers to blame it on the carriers and then everything is fine and dandy? Surely their system tells them where the goods are and if somethings not right they act on it. Posting it on here has got an immediate response from the company as I've seen before so what's the big deal with those that are trying to shoot him down and anyone else that happens to mention these companies.
How would you feel if your customers took to social media to complain about a few spots instead of phoning you?  ::)roll

Plankton

« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2018, 06:57:01 pm »
I'd blame it on the couriers and everything would be right as rain!  ;D

s.w.c

« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2018, 08:13:47 pm »
ok boys an girls! what's the old saying the customer is always right, an before anyone gets there knickers in a twist it's a saying,

anyway I got a phone call from Oliver this morning as he had received a contact from his social media monitor about my issue, so he was very nice and helpful and rang back later when he said with update now he is sending there own driver out with my replacement tomorrow as he only lives 3 miles away, I can't grumble at that, the cause seems to be at courier end lost in transit as they say,
now I have 15 years in the freight industry and I've seen parcels arrive from central hubs with labels remove or rubbed of while being trucked between depos then they sit in a cage until they get claimed, the other issue is parcels get sent to wrong hub for delivery and can sit for a few days till they get sent back to sender,
so I'm pleased Oliver is quick on the issue and was very upfront and apologetic, this is what I would expect from a company,

as for others replys I think you forget it's called a public forum and we all have different opinions and points,but those that try to be keyboard warriors grab you keyboard or tablet and bend over and you can politely guess the rest, an that's a personal opinion.