This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

reflect

Grippareel v1 or pure freedom bolt down reel?
« on: November 08, 2018, 06:23:54 pm »
Hi, does anyone have any experience of either the grippa reel v1 or the pure freedom bolt down with extension bar? I’m in the market for a new reel with a roller guide.   Both are very similar in price. 

DeLuce

Re: Grippareel v1 or pure freedom bolt down reel?
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2018, 06:32:58 pm »
I’ve got the Grippa one. It’s very nicely made. Smooth.
Mines electric, but otherwise the same if manual. I’ve got the landscape rollers fitted and the make the job easier. Easier to roll out the hose, otherwise, without the rollers, hose tends to catch much easier on the reel.
I took the top roller off one day, I was trying the slick-connect hose connection, which wouldn’t go through both the rollers, too big, and thought, oooh, the hose is catching a lot today. Then I realised what I’d done . :D
So yeah, they make a difference 👍🏼

bobplum

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2018, 08:18:40 pm »
we have two of the purefreedom ones, it as a smooth lower start speed then picks up to the speed you have selected, we also have the extension arms, im still 50 / 50 over them, when reeling in because they are rollers and not a bar, the hose  tends to bunch in the middle of the reel, so we either take it out for reeling in and guide it by hand our put our hands between the roller and the reel and guide the hose that way, well built and good quality

dazmond

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2018, 08:49:00 pm »
ive got the Pure Freedom electric REELMASTER.......love it...id never go back to a manual reel now(unless it was an emergency)...
price higher/work harder!