This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Crystal-clear

Who else is constantly yellow ?
« on: November 06, 2018, 06:20:57 pm »
Surely you put 2 and 2 together but incase the word yellow confused its the (not yet confirmed)  :)
My gocardless constantly active a nice amount of customers on it now meaning nice healthy DDs hitting every day still more to go on but around 28% of the turnover cant grumble!  8)
hope everyone else's has been coming along nicely for those who have been offering so much easier isn't it.

paul alan

Re: Who else is constantly yellow ?
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2018, 06:52:19 pm »
I collected £1700 on GC last month, have a had more sign-ups since though so should be more this month.

I do like GC but sometimes the payments can take 7 days plus.

Stoots

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2018, 06:58:23 pm »
Ive had 25 new sign ups this last couple of weeks.

It took me to offer free cleans to get them on board but still about 100 customers now near enough on GC.

Ill give them another push after crimbo.

Not bothered about having em all on it but if i can get to 50% that would improve cashflow no end.

cleaniac

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2018, 07:11:22 am »
For me i found that go cardless is ok for those whom are terrible at remembering to pay and that's all. I prefer card payments and if they are good at it BACS.

It can take up to 10 days to process dd payments, so if you are taking payments throughout the month, as you get  to the end of the month around the 26th the payments you process for that week now won't show until the following month.

My solution? I take all payments on a fixed date, the 26th. I note it on my payment slips that direct debits are taken automatically on the 26th of the month, the actual process from GC starts around the 19th ( leaves customers account on the 26th)

That way by the end of the cleaning month all dd payments are in within that month.

paul alan

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2018, 07:23:56 am »
I shut my old account down now, only the really trustworthy can have the new details.

It doesn't leave many options now for the others, they all have GoCardless details and that's it.

Some people I got fed up with, the ones that annoy me the most are the ones that don't respond to my reminders. They just ignore it, no response-no payment. Its a cheek.... won't miss them at all.

dazmond

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2018, 08:00:12 am »
I shut my old account down now, only the really trustworthy can have the new details.

It doesn't leave many options now for the others, they all have GoCardless details and that's it.

Some people I got fed up with, the ones that annoy me the most are the ones that don't respond to my reminders. They just ignore it, no response-no payment. Its a cheek.... won't miss them at all.

it very rarely  happens but ive had the odd customer who used to ignore my text reminders for BACS payment.not just once!3 or 4 times over.in the end once (i finally got paid) i dumped them....

others i get them on standing order if their persistently forgetful.if they refuse then they also get dumped...
price higher/work harder!

P @ F

« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2018, 09:09:14 am »
SpongeBob  SquarePants  ;D
I'm so lazy I'm getting tired of it !