This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Plankton

Rectus 26 Y splitter
« on: November 05, 2018, 09:50:39 pm »
I've got two reels, one fixed at front side door and one at rear door for lifting out and there is one feed from a single rectus26 male probe . I have to disconnect one reel and attach the other which sometimes is an inconvenience so looking for a 26 splitter but can only find rectus 21 splitters!

Plankton

Re: Rectus 26 Y splitter
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2018, 10:06:45 am »
Tumble weed...  ::)roll

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2018, 10:52:21 am »
I've got two reels, one fixed at front side door and one at rear door for lifting out and there is one feed from a single rectus26 male probe . I have to disconnect one reel and attach the other which sometimes is an inconvenience so looking for a 26 splitter but can only find rectus 21 splitters!

https://gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/all-products/pump-hose/hose-fittings-adapters/pro-026-couplings/pro-026-twin-endstop-splitter.html

Plankton

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2018, 11:07:40 am »
Yes I seen that, I had emailed in August asking about it and the office said that's all they had. Unfortunately the reels have the female fitting. So I'll maybe swap the connections to rectus 21, just need to check the diameters.

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2018, 11:17:59 am »
Yes I seen that, I had emailed in August asking about it and the office said that's all they had. Unfortunately the reels have the female fitting. So I'll maybe swap the connections to rectus 21, just need to check the diameters.

You could make up 2x hose length 'links' with male connectors on each end to connect this splitter to your hose reel female inputs - https://gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/all-products/pump-hose/hose-fittings-adapters/pro-026-couplings/pro-026-hose-tail-13mm-1-2-hose-barb.html