This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

ianhannaford

Re: Window Cleaner Pro Software Launced!
« Reply #120 on: June 29, 2006, 07:25:46 pm »
here is an ex of why it is best to have the write off button on the done / payment screen.

I send colleague to knock on door to collect money, i say to him its say £32.00, later that day i say have you got the money he says yes heres £30, i say d**n i told you it was £32.00 never mind,

I will not go back or mention this Shortfall to the customer, i just write it off and am more carefull next time, so when i get home,

i click job done ,
job paid £30.00
£2.00 written off

There are a couple of ways you could do this.

1) Enter the price as £30.00 instead of £32.00, that way there will no outstanding debts on that customer.

2) Enter the £32.00, takes you back to the job history screen where you will see the £-2.00 debt, click maintain debt, click write off.

I think that adding the ability to write off debt when you are adding a clean will add extra complexity to the add clean screen. I have also tried to keep things logical where adding a clean means just that and writing off debt caters for the sample you described above.

If people feel that strongly about it then I will change it but its a bigger change than simply adding a button

Thanks

Ian

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #121 on: June 29, 2006, 07:30:37 pm »
i think the job input box should come up first when you double click the job with history as a button off that box along with the customer details,

Maybe showing as 2 seperate buttons off the input box.

Th write off button i could live with i think, i am so used to it with George if payments dont add up after the clean, which occasionally they do, i just press write off

ianhannaford

« Reply #122 on: June 29, 2006, 07:43:12 pm »
i think the job input box should come up first when you double click the job with history as a button off that box along with the customer details,

Maybe showing as 2 seperate buttons off the input box.

Th write off button i could live with i think, i am so used to it with George if payments dont add up after the clean, which occasionally they do, i just press write off

I think the write off button should stay as it for now (unless its a real headache for you) like I said the easiest way to do it is to just change the prince charged on the add clean screen.

I dont quite follow the first comment...could you explain a bit further...I am on MSN and Yahoo if that would be easier that posting all the time. Im also on wcp site under the support section in the live chat rooms.

Ian

ianhannaford

« Reply #123 on: June 29, 2006, 10:04:54 pm »
Hi
I have been playing with this software.
But i want to know if it is possible to print the screen i am looking at.
Instead of per customer.
So in my round viewing i have active and quotes on the same page, but i would also like to print the page or part of it.

Let me know if this is possible (Its the only reason so far stopping me buying it)

Dave

Hi David,

The feature you requested has been added. On the round screen you now have a button in the bottom right hand corner to print whats on screen.

Let me know if thats ok

Ian