Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

joe34

Second hand machine
« on: October 20, 2018, 03:59:53 pm »
There's  a machine on ebay going for 1550 it's a Alltec Advanced 600. The Guy says it's done 720 working hours  it's does seem alot, is this nothing for these sort of machines and would it effect the performance?

john martin

Re: Second hand machine
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2018, 07:17:25 pm »
If the motors are still the original , the brushes would be worn , and chances are  they would be ready to give up pretty soon anyway . The pump might work ok , but seals and moving parts wear in it so it may quit on u tomorrow .   The rest of it , who knows , everything is a potential problem .     If you can work on the machine yourself you can easily overcome any issue that occurs .
But if you cant ... i would stretch or save for a new machine that unlikely to give you issues for a couple of years .

joe34

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2018, 09:24:18 am »
Thanks for the advice he says he's changed the pump and the heating element recently but I think I might just hang on for new machine.

Simon Gerrard

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2018, 01:55:28 pm »
Why not buy the machine and rip out the vac motors and pump and install new ones and get a new machine out of it?

joe34

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2018, 03:05:01 pm »
I was thinking that replacing the motors as the pump has been replaced and I don't live to far from Alltec but was just wondering about the wiring and other bits as they are old

scott johns

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2018, 05:05:52 pm »
I have two of these machines just had service last week new seals on pump tec and new vac brushes
done 998 hours customers think its brand new. as well as other machine done 750 hours if you are close to alltec they do a full service on machine for not a lot of money you will get plenty of years out of these machine. happy biding

Cleanevangelist

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2018, 07:08:42 am »
Fibre glass :'(