UK General Cleaning Forum > General Cleaning Forum

SoftWash Course

(1/6) > >>

Darran Smith PRSS:
Hi - Anyone who is interested in learning more about Softwash our next Discover Softwash course is 29th, 30th and 31st Oct
https://events.softwash-systems.com/product/discover-softwash/

Emil Dinev:
Hi Darran, is there any courses scheduled yet in the New Year? I'm interested in getting trained in soft washing.

Cheers
Emil

zesty:

--- Quote from: Emil Dinev on October 30, 2018, 09:16:07 pm ---Hi Darran, is there any courses scheduled yet in the New Year? I'm interested in getting trained in soft washing.

Cheers
Emil

You don’t need to do a training course, this is nothing against Darren, but the fact is, you can find all you need to know on YouTube and forums.

Don’t pay for training when it isn’t necessary.

--- End quote ---

Splash & dash:

--- Quote from: zesty on November 03, 2018, 09:41:49 am ---
--- Quote from: Emil Dinev on October 30, 2018, 09:16:07 pm ---Hi Darran, is there any courses scheduled yet in the New Year? I'm interested in getting trained in soft washing.

Cheers
Emil

You don’t need to do a training course, this is nothing against Darren, but the fact is, you can find all you need to know on YouTube and forums.

--- End quote ---

Don’t believe all you see and hear on the internet , there is a lot off miss information out there
--- End quote ---

Emil Dinev:

--- Quote from: zesty on November 03, 2018, 09:41:49 am ---

Cheers
Emil

--- End quote ---

Zesty, thank you for your input!

I come form a carpet & floor cleaning background and as such I know that training is vital in gaining key skills and understanding on how it all works. I have done at least 10 training course over the years and always come away with something new that would benefit my business that I wouldn't know otherwise.

In light of all of the above, and considering that I am totally new to this soft wash thing, I think I can do with a training course as long as it's a good one.

Cheers
Emil
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version