Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Nick@phonewagon

New Leads??
« on: February 11, 2017, 03:20:20 am »
Hey guys - I’m pretty new here but I’ve been following along as a non-member for some time. I’m curious to know what you guys are finding to be most effective to generate leads. Of course word of mouth is the BEST but you can’t always just rely on that. Thanks.

Craig Henderson

Re: New Leads??
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2017, 05:34:05 pm »
Hey guys - I’m pretty new here but I’ve been following along as a non-member for some time. I’m curious to know what you guys are finding to be most effective to generate leads. Of course word of mouth is the BEST but you can’t always just rely on that. Thanks.

new leads for what?

Michelle Cachucho

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2017, 09:37:13 am »
Hi Craig,

I see this is a bit of an older post but you re-posted so I thought I could help.

We help cleaning businesses grow through using technology and proven strategies. What sort of marketing are you doing at the moment? Other then word of mouth which you mentioned?

We have some great blogs available on our website if you want to take a look in the meantime. www.bestmindsmarketing.com/blog

Thomas2

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2018, 01:02:59 pm »
 Tried getting on to your website but this is what I get everytime ??
Error 502 Ray ID: 45cbe5a9c2980cbf • 2018-09-19 12:01:21 UTC
Bad gateway
3d, Cleaning Services
All of our staff are fully trained and vetted and insured to carry out the full range of cleaning services in your Business or offices Our mission is to be number 1