Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

pdale

Re: WPS -what can i say
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2018, 04:17:44 pm »
Thanks Paul! Hope all is well
Where am I knocking today?

duncan h

« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2018, 11:39:07 am »
WPS Generation as you know it has folded.

They haven't technically folded - there is no mention of WPS being a limited company on their site - meaning that Yan Whittaker and Harry Prest maybe personally liable for any monies owed (unless their contract/agreement with you states otherwise).  www.wpsgeneration.co.uk

Also, they do seem to have links with Whittaker Prest Services LTD, which is still trading https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10086130
If WPS Generation is a trading name of this company, there seems to be significant assets in the company to get any monies/refunds back.

Hope this helps

WPS is a LTD company. Its listed in Company House along with all the other LTD companies set up by them days before folding

Susan Dean (1stclean)

« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2018, 08:48:13 pm »
we ll ive spoken to harry on Thursday  and today hes not gone into too much detail but i dont think hes came out of this on the upside either .........

he didn't rush me off the phone and as answered all my questions  about my fall outs , i feel that hes doing his best to sort this out on his own , and theirs no way in hell i would expect him to travel way down to Essex to replace a bit of work , just like most of us would travel to clean a house for 20 quid 250 miles away

ive now rebooked him for twp weeks time to come and get us some more work ........  the work they / him got us last time was great and the fall out was about right ........  i am going to let the face book trolls  giving it the  big i am  put me off  ,

ive read most of the posts and ive got to say it was a massive band wagon they all jumped on .....  this guy  looks to me that hes  not running and  hiding  and is doing his best i will put my money where my mouth is hence hes coming back ......... some will say were mad  but i am willing  to take the chance  because i believe  hes not the one to blame