This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

James1804

Re: Newbie alert, advice please
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2018, 02:55:23 pm »
A Honda  GX 390 will not run a 21 lpm Pump.  A direct drive pump would be a better option.

https://www.rutlandpumps.com/evo-2-pressure-washer-21lpm-200bar.html

James1804

« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2018, 02:58:43 pm »
Would I use a ramp to get a wheeled pressure washer into and out of the van? As they weigh 80kg+, whats the usual setting up process?

Plus if you have a bigger pump and therefore have a return to tank hose, what do you do if you have the washer out of the van away from the tank in the van.  Or would you use a temporary water tank such as wheelie bin or barrel and have it near the machine?

SB Cleaning

« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2018, 03:56:23 pm »
Would I use a ramp to get a wheeled pressure washer into and out of the van? As they weigh 80kg+, whats the usual setting up process?

Plus if you have a bigger pump and therefore have a return to tank hose, what do you do if you have the washer out of the van away from the tank in the van.  Or would you use a temporary water tank such as wheelie bin or barrel and have it near the machine?
I lift my machine in and out the van...but I'm not doing it day I day out.

Mike Halliday

« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2018, 05:30:54 pm »
If you go down the portable route then you would use a wheely bin or similar.

You can use a ramp I used to tie it to my bellend and swing it out.... but i’m From up north.😉
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk