This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Clark Wilson

Pressure Washing price too high??
« on: June 19, 2018, 07:51:38 am »
Ok guys,so I went to price a pressure washing job last night.I can't remember the amount of meters at the min but it was just short of 300 m2.150 of which was block paving cleaned and resanded,the rest was flagging needing just cleaned and also a downpipe cleaned out with a weak softwash solution over the paved areas to keep any nasties at bay.I priced the whole job for £300 but the lady said it was too dear.I'm not so sure about that,what do you guys think??everyone seems to want pressure washing done for pennies!!!

Marius Alexandru

Re: Pressure Washing price too high??
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2018, 12:43:02 pm »
Block paving 150 sqm  x £3 sqm = £450 would of given her free sanding.

The other half around £300, so would of gone in at £700.

£300 is cheap, almost cowboy price ( only saying )

Clark Wilson

Re: Pressure Washing price too high??
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2018, 03:59:27 pm »
Only seeing this now mate as I haven't been on.I agree with you,it's far too cheap but no-one around our area wants to pay around what they should be paying.far too many cowboys around wanting to do jobs for next to nothing.Actually had a fella ring me last month as he'd taken on a job and was in a rush to get it finished so I agreed a fee (cheap as he's my brother in-laws mate) the job was supposed to be a block driveway,average size.so I turned up,driveway was actually quite large but I figured a couple of hours work and I would be away.Anyway,walked round to see his gear as he was doing the decking at the back and he had a f***ing tiny electric power washer from Lidl......Fella didn't have a clue what he was at!!!I actually done a lot more than I should have as I felt sorry for the guy.I had to tell him before I left that next time he wants me to do anything,he's gonna have to get me to price it first.lesson learned anyway!!!