This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Fast 1 *

shop pricing
« on: June 23, 2006, 05:19:08 pm »
I recently got a shop to do off one of my customers.I charged £12,which included a couple of top windows.The thing is,i do them every week,which obviously comes to £48 every 4 weeks.Does this seem expensive?Should i have lowered the price because of the frequency?thanks for any input
wildstyles

Richy L

Re: shop pricing
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2006, 05:22:46 pm »
im not sure where you live, so i cant compare shop prices really. But if you have to park your van, get your equiptment out every time and go through the motions, i would charge as much as a regular clean

pjulk

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2006, 05:28:12 pm »
Don't know really i did some shops but did a deal with another window cleaner and got rid of them.
The shops i did where all together and i only charged £5 for the fronts they were only small shops.

I don't want any more of the small shops though unless i can get a load together i would rather stick to domestics.
Or larger commercial

Paul

Fast 1 *

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2006, 05:35:07 pm »
its not as if there are houses i do right next to it either.I currently live in gravesend,kent,which seems to be unindated with window cleaners.
wildstyles