Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

paul alan

Done for today!
« on: June 22, 2018, 08:02:46 am »
I did a 15 min job this AM and that's it now, looking forward to doing as I please today.

From now on I'll be taking friday off every week (thats the plan anyways).

Looking forward to lounging all day, do a bit of catching up on other stuff and a superpowered workout later. I have decided to finsh dieting as I have successfuly cut 17lbs of flab between January and now, which means I can start eating a bit more to power my workouts and see some strenght gains coming back. This is the exciting part!

Dont work too hard guys, have a good day!

Shrek

Re: Done for today!
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2018, 08:14:36 am »
Sounds awesome mate

Stoots

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2018, 08:16:30 am »
Nice one.

I often think to myself if I put an extra hour in Mon to Thurs I could take Friday off but I never manage it.

dazmond

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2018, 08:16:43 am »
thats the beauty of working for yourself.....you can please yourself...have a good day mate......ill be working as i had monday off..... 8)

got some really nice weather to look forward too for the next week or so too...its gonna be hotter than a lot of europe! 8)
price higher/work harder!

The Jester of Wibbly

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2018, 10:19:29 am »
That's a great way to work. Aim for the last day of the week and then it's a day to fall back on if you're rained off earlier in the week.
Claim your 50% off your mobile payment card reader with Sum Up.  http://fbuy.me/f7Ve3

nathankaye

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2018, 10:25:19 am »
The good thing is that even when I'm working, I don't work that hard  ;D

Enjoy the day off n hope you keep to schedule n have each Fri off. Long weekends make for happier working days
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

The Jester of Wibbly

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2018, 10:29:43 am »
The Friday feeling on a Thursday.  Love it
Claim your 50% off your mobile payment card reader with Sum Up.  http://fbuy.me/f7Ve3

paul alan

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2018, 12:50:35 pm »
Thanks guys!

Yes Paul, I do like to have an "overflow" day, I will be working tomorrow though!

I actually like a laid back Saturday, start for 10 then finish when I'm done. I have a few little regulars and a nice big posh house in and out.

Been watching Joe Rogan on YouTube and now I'm off to the gym full of energy, cant wait!

John Mart

« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2018, 02:28:30 pm »
No wonder people think window cleaners are lazy gits.  ::)roll

;D

Johnny B

« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2018, 11:08:59 pm »
I started at 8 and finished at 10, so I suppose I am lazy! Well you might think that until I add that it was an 8am start and 10pm finish!

I don't even feel that tired. I've done a few days like this lately, so I must be getting used to it!

John
Being diplomatic is being able to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

Go

« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2018, 03:27:44 pm »
I’m putting more hours in than a student doctor! Got some Polish lads starting tomorrow.

dazmond

« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2018, 04:38:50 pm »
I started at 8 and finished at 10, so I suppose I am lazy! Well you might think that until I add that it was an 8am start and 10pm finish!

I don't even feel that tired. I've done a few days like this lately, so I must be getting used to it!

John

A 14 hour shift.....trad too!I really don't know how you do it at your age.....I couldn't do 14 hours straight.....
price higher/work harder!

John Mart

« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2018, 04:40:18 pm »
I’m putting more hours in than a student doctor! Got some Polish lads starting tomorrow.
So you’ll soap ‘em up and they’ll finish the job?  ;D

Johnny B

« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2018, 06:45:01 pm »

John

A 14 hour shift.....trad too!I really don't know how you do it at your age.....I couldn't do 14 hours straight.....

I am painfully slow Daz! Having OCD tendencies means I check, check and check again every pane of glass and frame to ensure my work is as good as it could possibly be.  It takes me 14 hours to do what you could do in about 4!

If I go much slower I'll be going backwards!

John
Being diplomatic is being able to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.