Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Shrek

35cm brushes with fan jets
« on: May 26, 2018, 03:50:24 pm »
Just bought 2 35cm brushes fitted with fan jets - I used to have the pump on 70 with fan jets , now there is 4 fan jets on the 35cm brushes- flow on 70 seems slow.
What flow do you have yours on if using 4 fan jets or what flow would you recommend?
I feel a bit clumsy / slow with this big brush  :-X

nathankaye

Re: 35cm brushes with fan jets
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2018, 04:00:56 pm »
You'll get used to it.
I cant speak for the fan jets but i had to turn mine up for 6 jets.
But max i have mine on is 75 upto 80 on the purefreedom controller
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

paul alan

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2018, 04:26:11 pm »
I have the same with the ultimate stiff, its a destroyer of work my fastest setup by far.

I put my flow on full and rinse on.

alank

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2018, 06:36:21 pm »
Same here wide brush four fans high flow swivel goose neck and rinse on fly through maintenance cleans  ;D

Shrek

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2018, 02:46:28 pm »
These brushes are amazing!!!! I did a 1st clean yesterday with a ‘normal’ size brush and it just felt ridiculous, like it was too small!   ;D
Fan jets don’t spray like they normally would , however , I think the rinsing is far superior with 4 jets

alank

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2018, 03:33:40 pm »
I still have small brush on for three storey work it feels ridiculously small now that I'm used to the 35cm also the small brush only has two jets. Makes me wonder how we managed before. We increased our pump pressure aswel the flow is quite high but the rinse is awesome absolutely flying through the work. Did you fit a swivel goose neck shreck? It makes the 35cm a dream to use on awkward windows ;D

Shrek

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2018, 03:43:20 pm »
I still have small brush on for three storey work it feels ridiculously small now that I'm used to the 35cm also the small brush only has two jets. Makes me wonder how we managed before. We increased our pump pressure aswel the flow is quite high but the rinse is awesome absolutely flying through the work. Did you fit a swivel goose neck shreck? It makes the 35cm a dream to use on awkward windows ;D

I haven’t mate , i may look at that - thanks!
First day I was thinking what have I done buying these , but they are just the perfect size . I increased my flow from 70 to 75 , Wish I’d bought them ages ago !

alank

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2018, 03:58:55 pm »
Totally agree mate they are an excellent brush ;D definitely try a swivel though. I did an awkward bay window yesterday that I clean from a flight of stone steps got the whole bay done without moving my feet or having to lean or stretch so much easier   ;D

paul alan

« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2018, 05:45:03 pm »
Swivel is a must! with any brush.