Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Slacky

Re: Hate working Saturday's
« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2018, 06:00:52 pm »
Having to work a Saturday because you're three days late  ;D ;D ;D

I have work thats 3 - 4 weeks behind schedule. Feck working weekends!

Tom-01

« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2018, 07:12:35 pm »
Don't normally work Saturdays, but I'm working the next few as having an operation which means I can't work for at least 6 months, so getting all our big jobs done now.

Did two gutter cleans, one in Beaconsfield, a big block of flats which we had to remove those stupid, useless gutter blocking hedgehogs, and one near Windsor, thought we'd get caught in loads of wedding traffic but the roads were quieter than ever! First job 3 hours, second job one hour and finished by 1, nice beer and BBQ pub lunch afterwards. Oh and a nice tidy sum earned too!

Hi Tom, hope the operation goes well 👍

Hi Bungle, thanks very much. Looking forward to watching the World Cup and refining the business.

paul alan

« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2018, 08:09:19 pm »
I work 7 days most weeks and double up in the evening with another job i do, am out Mon to Fri 6am till 9pm and weekends start till finish which sometimes are 12 hour days and others just a few hours  depending if a big commercial clean or small.
I enjoy working and earning pound notes.

Your making a killing! splashing and dashing for hours on end 7 days.

Good on ye!

G Griffin

« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2018, 08:55:49 pm »
I start on the 1st then have a week off at the end of every month 😎

Thats what i normally do, but this time things went a stray after the week off 😥

Theres no where i can go to escape the royal wedding, most of my customers have it on tv.
One of my customers is an old dear with old school views and shes cursing the wedding. How dare they marry a divorcie and shes half black and what happens if their kids are black etc etc.     Wow she has some very strong views
What if they are black and ginger?  :o   
Dilly, dilly.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

elite mike

« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2018, 09:21:03 pm »
cannot remember the last time i worked a saturday  :)

mind you its probably easier than the jobs my mrs finds me at home . ;)

Mick Kent

« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2018, 03:02:24 pm »
I work 7 days most weeks and double up in the evening with another job i do, am out Mon to Fri 6am till 9pm and weekends start till finish which sometimes are 12 hour days and others just a few hours  depending if a big commercial clean or small.
I enjoy working and earning pound notes.

Your making a killing! splashing and dashing for hours on end 7 days.

Good on ye!

;)

Paul Wisdom

« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2018, 07:04:45 pm »
I have always worked on a Saturday and  I would have the odd one off now and again. It was just a regular working day for me when I had my carpet cleaning business,  it was when I did my commercial work.

Mick Kent

« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2018, 08:09:44 pm »
Being self employed and running a business you gotta keep moving forward otherwise things slow down and start to go backwards! Yes i could employ someone else and take it easy but i actually enjoy working and making am example to the others of how much can get done which works as all my boys hit good figures each day knowing im out doing it too.

dazmond

« Reply #28 on: May 20, 2018, 11:23:04 pm »
Working 7 days a week window cleaning and most evenings too( canvassing) Mick.......personally I think your crackers!

.....jeesh and I think your older than me Mick aren't you?........I couldn't do it.....even 20 years ago never mind at 46 yrs of age.... ::)roll
price higher/work harder!

Mick Kent

« Reply #29 on: May 21, 2018, 12:31:03 am »
Working 7 days a week window cleaning and most evenings too( canvassing) Mick.......personally I think your crackers!

.....jeesh and I think your older than me Mick aren't you?........I couldn't do it.....even 20 years ago never mind at 46 yrs of age.... ::)roll
No im 35.. nothing i do breaks a sweat and as said i enjoy it, it didnt come on a plate, i worked hard to build up what i have built and am proud of it which makes me enjoy it even more. I dont normally talk numbers on forums but i am proof that you can earn £500 a day day in day out doing long days(both jobs combined) not including the other 2 vans i get up at 6 and fill 3 vans up at my lockup and give the boys there daily job sheets then i get off to start for 8am and do  untill 4/5pm then i go on to canvass milk rounds around the south east 6-8pm then allow hour to get home for 9pm. Its hard to believe i do this but i have knocked on a few fellers doors from ciu who can back me up that i really am this hardcore.

dazmond

« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2018, 07:38:19 am »

No im 35.. nothing i do breaks a sweat and as said i enjoy it, it didnt come on a plate, i worked hard to build up what i have built and am proud of it which makes me enjoy it even more. I dont normally talk numbers on forums but i am proof that you can earn £500 a day day in day out doing long days(both jobs combined) not including the other 2 vans i get up at 6 and fill 3 vans up at my lockup and give the boys there daily job sheets then i get off to start for 8am and do  untill 4/5pm then i go on to canvass milk rounds around the south east 6-8pm then allow hour to get home for 9pm. Its hard to believe i do this but i have knocked on a few fellers doors from ciu who can back me up that i really am this hardcore.

im not doubting you mick for one min....i thought you were older than me for some reason......im virtually a part timer.......no more than 30 hours a week mon-fri.i couldnt be arsed to work more hours than that......
price higher/work harder!

Missing Link

« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2018, 04:27:16 pm »
Saturdays are for playing out. 
Pronouns She/Her/Madam/Ma'am

CleanClear

« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2018, 09:58:23 pm »

19th May was a Saturday ? I hate working Saturdays too, i don't do many [Saturdays] . I prefer to sit at home posting on the internet. Infact i like to do that any day if i'm honest. My neighbours think i work from home on the computer, my vans not sign written.......................
*Status*--------Currently Online---------

nathankaye

« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2018, 10:03:49 pm »

19th May was a Saturday ? I hate working Saturdays too, i don't do many [Saturdays] . I prefer to sit at home posting on the internet. Infact i like to do that any day if i'm honest. My neighbours think i work from home on the computer, my vans not sign written.......................

Either im too tired or i dont care to try, but im a little confused by your post
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

CleanClear

« Reply #34 on: May 21, 2018, 10:10:11 pm »

Either im too tired or i dont care to try, but im a little confused by your post

You're confused ?

CleanClear

« Reply #35 on: May 21, 2018, 10:12:56 pm »
Try this.............

I'm ahead, a week off, wifes ill, i'm behind, i'm foreward, i'm working saturday, i hate working saturdays..............
I love my own voice.