Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

DM.

*updated* Window Cleaning Round for Sale, Cheshire.
« on: August 06, 2018, 03:46:49 pm »
Traditional window cleaning round for sale location SK10 postcode.
Reluctant sale due to other business commitments. £630 per month - houses and bungalows. Mostly compact work apart from 7 houses in rural areas but still a good hourly rate. Great scope for expansion. Asking price £4000.  Traditional at the moment but could introduce WFP.

DM.

Re: *updated* Window Cleaning Round for Sale, Cheshire.
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2018, 08:46:25 am »
price changed.

KS Cleaning

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2018, 02:18:45 pm »
Not knocking mate but I don’t think there is anyone on here daft enough to pay 6.5 x the clean for trad work, gumtree would probably be your best bet.  As for introducing WFP, it is bad enough a new shiner turning up to clean windows, but a new shiner introducing a new method of cleaning will in all probability lead to quite a few customers cancelling.

Forum Admin

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2018, 10:11:04 am »
That's £7,800 per year, surely the asking price is 0.5 times....seems a good one for someone.

KS Cleaning

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2018, 03:12:52 pm »
That's £7,800 per year, surely the asking price is 0.5 times....seems a good one for someone.
It may be 0.5 times the annual turnover but it is 6.5 times the clean, which for a trad round is expensive no matter how you look at it.

DM.

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2018, 08:47:41 pm »
I am advertising this work for a family member, who isn't on the forum (and tried to register 3 times to no avail)

(I'm based in Thame, Oxfordshire not Cheshire)

After speaking them about the advert, he has advised to me update the amount and price

£700 of work per month, for total asking price of £3500.

Any messages or interest, I can put you in touch with the seller.

Many Thanks
Dave