This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Tom-01

Re: 15 MONTH PUSH TO 80K - CURRENT UPDATE.
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2018, 05:48:46 am »
We used to offer sealing, but found it always a nightmare trying to schedule it in around the weather.

Seem to be doing more pressure washing recently without marketing it much at all. It's good money if you can get the jobs.

I like the recurring work with window cleaning, esp now using DD for payment, but find the money is in gutters, softwashing etc.

nathankaye

« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2018, 10:03:32 pm »
Got a load of these delivered today.

I use similar when doing these types of jobs and its the season for it, dont know about you guys but im getting quite a number of enquiries coming through at the moment
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

Frankybadboy

« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2018, 07:24:08 pm »
I do the same in a morning pressure washing as I do 6 hours window cleaning.

I can believe it mate. I never managed to sell enough jobs at decent enough prices to make it work. I still have a washer, it's something I will probably look at again in the future. If I did it again I'd target bigger jobs and be willing to travel for it.

Did this this morning and some more about the same size round the back. PW, turbo nozzle the driveway, biocide and will come back to sand next week hopefully. £365.

Finished 1:00.
fecking hell matt you go from one thing to another,thought it was london bound for the big gutter jobs and cleans,now it pw,

do you actually stick to one thing  ;D