This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Racheal Cross

Softwash application advise
« on: April 23, 2018, 05:04:01 pm »
Hi!

So we have been softwashing for about a year, until now we have used an IPS Pro sprayer - However this has been very unreliable and has now given up the ghost!

Can anyone recommended what else we could you that isnt going to cost the earth?

We were look at WFP backpack like these https://www.monstershop.co.uk/maxblast-16l-cleaning-water-fed-backpack-pole(after someone on here suggested then for SW buildings) but wasnt sure how they fair with the use of hypo in them ? Is there a certain brand that is best?

Any help would be great :)

Thanks

Smudger

Re: Softwash application advise
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2018, 07:07:14 pm »
for longevity ideally they need viton seals however if you make sure you wash them out properly straight after the job they will last
ive found IK9 sprayers very good

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

Matt.

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2018, 08:05:25 pm »
I don't soft wash really but have done some.  I just set up a pump fitted to a 25litre barrel and fed wfp but ....

If u serious and looking to do it a lot why not set up a tank in the van, just use 150 litres but if looking to do loads set up a 650 litre. Use it the same way as wfp set up but with no filters. Run it out the tank, thorough the pump and into hose reel that feeds the wfp, using fan jets in the brush.

Use a proper pump with vital seels tho .... Well I think an so everyone else says but I just used an old shurflo pump which done the job

Splash & dash

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2018, 10:02:01 pm »
We use a Gardiner back pack whilst it’s not guaranteed for using strong chemicals we generaly get 3 years out of them which is good value for money just flush it through with fresh water after works a treat it also has variable flow rate which is useful for doing jobs like this

Racheal Cross

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2018, 10:25:10 pm »
Thanks so much everyone...really helpful advise 😀