Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Rayleigh Window Cleaning Services

Happy customers
« on: March 23, 2018, 04:20:46 pm »
Really enjoyed this weeks work, especially with periods of sunshine, and feeling warmer than of late.

I think whats made it more pleasant is how pleased the majority of my customers are to see me turn up after the bad weather left everything so dirty.

Anyone else noticed this?

KS Cleaning

Re: Happy customers
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2018, 05:11:04 pm »
Yep, I don't think I've ever been as popular. I've took full advantage and increased some prices ;)

John Mart

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2018, 05:15:20 pm »
I don't take any notice of them.

dazmond

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2018, 05:33:18 pm »
ive had more brews  and choccy biscuits this week than usual  and had the best earning week this year too...... :)
price higher/work harder!

Shrek

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2018, 05:35:22 pm »
Yep, I don't think I've ever been as popular. I've took full advantage and increased some prices ;)

Me too! windows would’ve been filthy this month from all the snow at the beginning of March - perfect time for a raise

NWH

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2018, 06:11:10 pm »
It can work 2 ways and I think both are positive 1 you are doing all you can to get round to keep there windows clean,or 2 you are doing all you can to earn a living in cold harsh conditions. Either way you should be appreciated if not they are not worth bothering with imo.