Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Flash..

Gutter cleaning systems poles locked post
« on: March 24, 2018, 02:56:08 pm »
Why was my last topic locked it was a fair question, I understand banning someone for advertising but I was getting some good helpful opinions, what is the use of locking the topic?

Delta

Re: Gutter cleaning systems poles locked post
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2018, 03:13:29 pm »
ok, you asked.

This is my opinion of them. Others may be happy with their purchase.

The poles are poorly made and a danger to use. They are brittle and snap easily. Your hands will be full of carbon splinters after each use. They are truly the lowest quality "carbon" poles you can buy. They are cheap for a reason.

The Jester of Wibbly

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2018, 03:17:06 pm »
Agree. I think he was only trying to help with the thread's question and was not his own post advertising (apart from his plugging of a repair business which is a grey line and deserves deleting).   I don't think it deserved to be locked or issued with a ban though.

I have seen many other threads about brands where the supplier has kindly come to it's aid.   

Claim your 50% off your mobile payment card reader with Sum Up.  http://fbuy.me/f7Ve3

The Jester of Wibbly

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2018, 03:19:00 pm »
ok, you asked.

The poles are poorly made and a danger to use. They are brittle and snap easily. Your hands will be full of carbon splinters after each use. They are truly the lowest quality "carbon" poles you can buy. They are cheap for a reason.

Sorry. I don't agree.  I have had his poles now for over 18 months and have always been great.  No issues as long as you look after them.  I have seen no splinters at all.
Claim your 50% off your mobile payment card reader with Sum Up.  http://fbuy.me/f7Ve3

Flash..

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2018, 04:01:22 pm »
I am currently using fishing pole extensions that I bought on here from Purple Rhino a few years ago and they have been brilliant would happily buy them again but cant find them anywhere at a good price. As long as I get a couple of years out of the poles I am happy to renew them so might give them a go will see what others think of the I dont expect them to last as long as gripper poles etc which are about 4 times the price so thanks for your opinions.

Delta

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2018, 05:28:15 pm »
(Wibble) Paul.

You come to Nick's defense every time someone posts about Nick's crappy pole tubes.

Are you affiliated with Nick's company? Or are You Nick?

The Jester of Wibbly

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2018, 05:30:46 pm »
(Wibble) Paul.

You come to Nick's defense every time someone posts about Nick's crappy pole tubes.

Are you affiliated with Nick's company? Or are You Nick?

Let me make this clear to you! No i don't know him. Just a customer of his. I have   no other connection to him.  Nor did I get involved with the said post this week.  Nor did I get involved with the other post you tried to involve me in about the same thing a few months ago.   And i did say he was wrong to advertise another part of his business.

But I know you like to slate him.  Your opinion though.

SB Cleaning

« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2018, 08:03:57 pm »
ok, you asked.

Sorry. I don't agree.  I have had his poles now for over 18 months and have always been great.  No issues as long as you look after them.  I have seen no splinters at all.
You obviously haven't used or seen decent poles like Grippa or skyvac....

The Jester of Wibbly

« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2018, 08:20:32 pm »
ok, you asked.

I have not said they are better have I?

As an add on serice that's not used very often I opted for value for money.   So what's your issue and experience with them?

I have only mentioned that I have no issue with the said system and does the job it's intended for.   Is there a problem?

I always use premium for my every day job.  That's why I have a grippa hot water system to help every day go nice and easy.

SB Cleaning

« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2018, 06:55:27 am »
ok, you asked.

I have not said they are better have I?

As an add on serice that's not used very often I opted for value for money.   So what's your issue and experience with them?

I have only mentioned that I have no issue with the said system and does the job it's intended for.   Is there a problem?

I always use premium for my every day job.  That's why I have a grippa hot water system to help every day go nice and easy.
The poles are flimsy...at height almost un usable especially with his top heavy attachments....they splinter badly....break easily...

the king

« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2018, 08:36:15 pm »
I am currently using fishing pole extensions that I bought on here from Purple Rhino a few years ago and they have been brilliant would happily buy them again but cant find them anywhere at a good price. As long as I get a couple of years out of the poles I am happy to renew them so might give them a go will see what others think of the I dont expect them to last as long as gripper poles etc which are about 4 times the price so thanks for your opinions.
  what make of fishing pole  are you using flash ?i do a lot of pole fishing so very intrested in what your using for gutter cleaning