Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

windowswashed

Re: Commercial nightmare
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2018, 03:47:24 pm »
my opinion, youre either a resi cleaner OR youre a commercial cleaner ,dont try and be both .  its a different mindset for both.   

its a bit like being a carpenter  and a plasterer combined. that too never works out in the long run youll end up with cement spatter on your oak strip

by commercial im meaning  big buildings exactly like in the OP  photo, not shops

Commercial or domestic windows, makes no difference, glass is glass, I do both, no difference. Some of my residential places are bigger than some schools and OAP homes

dazmond

« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2018, 09:59:34 pm »
Does Anyone else clean commercial properties with these kind of windows?

The vents on them always leave drips! I’m having to go back every time and go up with ladders and wipe the drips off with a cloth - not at the request of the customer but just me double checking my work. And there is a lot of buildings so it’s taking me another hour to do this each month the following day or when they dry later the same day.
Anyone else have issues with these types of windows/ vents or is it just me?
The vents are on the windows that open , so halfway down the whole piece of glass

Basically you need to clean the top row of windows all the way along.....then go back to the first window(the drips should have stopped by then)and clean the row underneath exactly the same and carry on in this manner until all the windows are cleaned.

This should stop/reduce runs/spotting to a minimum.....
price higher/work harder!

Shrek

« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2018, 10:06:31 pm »
Cheers daz