Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

֍Winp®oClean֍

Re: Reality Check BBC Radio 2
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2018, 08:24:00 pm »
Over worked, under appreciated and under paid are the reasons for nurse shortages.
Comfortably Numb!

dazmond

« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2018, 10:06:31 pm »
....says the man who works 4 days a week and earns 50k.....  ::)roll

I dont earn 50k its 49600 odd and thats my turnover not my wages.

Exactly my point - your telling us to have a good think before putting our prices up. And that’s coming from one of the highest earners on ciu  ;D

thats for 2 of them too(marc and his missus take a wage)plus he wont earn that when he takes off holidays/time off/xmas/bad weather etc.....(these all eat into your annual turnover on a spreadsheet/round software app) plus he lives in a very expensive part of the country........hes probably only just marginally better off than being on the dole.....

I thinks he’s a lot better off than £73.10 a week! (Dole money)
I did think that later on that 50k between 2 of them isn’t great

Let me just inject here fellas.

We, by choice take a small wage from the business. My wife does the paperwork bit, i do the graft bit, we both get around 1100 per month on paye which is enough for our bills. The rest of the money stays in the business. This is significantly more than dole money as Dazmond seems to think.

On top of our salaries If i want to draw down from profits i can, and have done so £6000 for various bits and bobs, the majority of that is tax free (upto 5000) so i have pretty much extracted 32k in total this year in combined wages and dividend withdrawals.

Dazmond my actual turnover this year is going to be around 46k, and my customer list is now at 49k.

i was joking marc! ;D ;D ;D
price higher/work harder!

Marc Stock

« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2018, 10:45:01 pm »
Daz...you blighter.  ;D ;D ;D

G Griffin

« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2018, 11:22:36 pm »
Let me just inject here fellas.
Do you need a belt?
The sad face of Tory Britain.