This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

wfp master

Re: Spotless water Basingstoke
« Reply #40 on: March 20, 2018, 06:29:49 pm »
some place this.

Perfect Windows

« Reply #41 on: March 21, 2018, 08:39:48 am »
It's odd. On his other thread about this, I mentioned someone 15 miles up the motorway from Groundhog who supplied water. As it was short notice to check that they still did it I offered him my water, 21 miles away. He chose to go on a 45 mile jaunt to Basingstoke.

I do despair of the attitude on this forum sometimes (so I don't approve of the attacks on his earnings or cleaning methods) but occasionally I find it very hard to understand people on here.

Vin

dazmond

Re: Spotless water Basingstoke New
« Reply #42 on: March 21, 2018, 04:23:14 pm »
It's odd. On his other thread about this, I mentioned someone 15 miles up the motorway from Groundhog who supplied water. As it was short notice to check that they still did it I offered him my water, 21 miles away. He chose to go on a 45 mile jaunt to Basingstoke.

I do despair of the attitude on this forum sometimes (so I don't approve of the attacks on his earnings or cleaning methods) but occasionally I find it very hard to understand people on here.

Vin

he s obviously gonna get a ribbing on here Mod note: Rest of post deleted.
price higher/work harder!

Michael Peterson

« Reply #43 on: March 21, 2018, 06:06:32 pm »
i don't really care what he says or doesn't, he's pleasant enough, what isn't is the constant attacking that happens on this forum, that's why it used to be so much busier.

I'm only on this forum so i don't really know about any others but perhaps they are the same as well?

Splash & dash

Re: Spotless water Basingstoke New
« Reply #44 on: March 21, 2018, 06:12:32 pm »

Vin

he s obviously gonna get a ribbing on here MODDED see original post

Why is earning a grand a day not possible?  Not 5 days a week 48 weeks a year no but an odd day hear and there it’s doable I know a number of people who do that admitidly it’s 2 people working not one but it certainly can be done especialy with  gutter vac work , we used to do work in Bristol 10 years ago earning that per day on windows get the right contracts and plan your route in lucrative areas I bet you could considerably more than that now

dazmond

« Reply #45 on: March 21, 2018, 06:17:30 pm »
i don't really care what he says or doesn't, he's pleasant enough, what isn't is the constant attacking that happens on this forum, that's why it used to be so much busier.

I'm only on this forum so i don't really know about any others but perhaps they are the same as well?

everybody gets the mick taken out of them on here.sometimes it does descend into something more sinister/nasty but its like that on all online forums.......

dazmond

« Reply #46 on: March 21, 2018, 06:21:50 pm »

i dont think thats the reason it used to be busier mate.people(including window cleaners) move on to other things.there is only so much to learn about window cleaning and equipment etc.....

Michael Peterson

« Reply #47 on: March 21, 2018, 06:22:48 pm »
you must agree though daz a few years ago this forum was a lot better ?

Michael Peterson

« Reply #48 on: March 21, 2018, 06:23:22 pm »
you and i are still here,

dazmond

« Reply #49 on: March 21, 2018, 06:30:17 pm »
you must agree though daz a few years ago this forum was a lot better ?

i think we all look fondly back on our memories(even if they werent that great at the time).its human nature....

i think a few years ago we were all getting excited switching from trad to wfp,growing our businesses,new tools coming to the WFP market but i think WFP has matured a bit now......

i do wonder what happened to some guys though....

stan the man

danny mac(the workaholic!)

Darren Lane

STU MAC

denzle

BFG

AuRavelling79

« Reply #50 on: March 22, 2018, 05:41:57 pm »
Thread locked. Play nicely. Disagree more agreeably please.
It's a game of three halves!