This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

dazmond

Re: Spotless water Basingstoke
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2018, 07:53:12 am »
You’re mental driving from your neck of the woods for water. The last video I saw of you online was where you were knocking out fronts in 6 or 7 minutes. You timed it and videoed it to prove your point.  Now you haven’t been able to cobble together £300 at any point in the last fortnight.

Something smells fishy.

Anyway, if you insist on purchasing your water in Basingstoke and spotless aren’t working these guys flog it as well http://www.aquafactors.com

he was running around a leaded property to show how fast he could work with a harris pole........ ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
price higher/work harder!

High-Tower

« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2018, 08:08:00 am »
https://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/HID-4040-4-X-40-LOW-PRESSURE-REVERSE-OSMOSIS-RO-MEMBRANE-WINDOW-CLEANING/282788496056?epid=22015162219&hash=item41d78202b8:g:dVoAAOSwHNxaRUGW I have been using one of these ro membranes for the last year or so and been quite happy with it. A bit cheaper than the other brands.

« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2018, 08:14:30 am »
I have unit supplying Purified water in Westgate on sea, Kent.

We use the water for own work as well and have two Industrial RO units and 6 x 100 litre tank so we never run out. So you can depend on some people.

Spotless charge 3p a litre as well, too much.
How much do you charge for 650 litres of pure?
Depends whether you are a one off customer or a regular, for that amount per week? Probably about £50 a month
50 a month for 650 a day or 650 a week ? ..... because the latter makes you twice the price of spotless  ???

Shrek

« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2018, 11:37:18 am »

We use the water for own work as well and have two Industrial RO units and 6 x 100 litre tank so we never run out. So you can depend on some people.

Depends whether you are a one off customer or a regular, for that amount per week? Probably about £50 a month
50 a month for 650 a day or 650 a week ? ..... because the latter makes you twice the price of spotless  ???

You’re right! £50 / 650 Ltrs = 0.07 pence a litre !!

groundhog

« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2018, 11:39:58 am »
I just got a call from the Director of Spotless to apologise to me and he is also crediting my account with a small but worthwhile amount to help compensate me for the inconvenience.

groundhog

« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2018, 11:55:02 am »
The last video I saw of you online was where you were knocking out fronts in 6 or 7 minutes. You timed it and videoed it to prove your point. 

Anyway, if you insist on purchasing your water in Basingstoke and spotless aren’t working these guys flog it as well http://www.aquafactors.com

Thanks for letting me know about Aquafactors, I will check them out.
And 6 or 7 minutes is how long it takes to clean the whole house, I can clean the front of a four bed house in under two minutes!

Slacky

« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2018, 12:35:02 pm »
The last video I saw of you online was where you were knocking out fronts in 6 or 7 minutes. You timed it and videoed it to prove your point. 

Thanks for letting me know about Aquafactors, I will check them out.
And 6 or 7 minutes is how long it takes to clean the whole house, I can clean the front of a four bed house in under two minutes!

How come you can’t afford an R.O. then if you’re clocking out £750+ a day?

jonboywalton75

« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2018, 05:43:39 pm »
It's threads like this keep me entertained

« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2018, 05:59:42 pm »

You’re right! £50 / 650 Ltrs = 0.07 pence a litre !!
:-[ whoops ! I really should learn to read things properly ...... and add up !  ;D ;D

groundhog

« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2018, 07:37:46 pm »
It's threads like this keep me entertained

I'm so glad that you are entertained by my thread! 

jonboywalton75

« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2018, 09:38:08 pm »
I am
I find it utterly gobsmacking how some people operate 😮😮

groundhog

« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2018, 10:40:36 pm »
Well guys thank you for some of the helpful comments. I used to be a regular on this forum but finally had enough of the idiots and their negative comments. I thought that it might be different now and decided to give it another try, I thought that I would be able to ignore the negative posts and the idiots, but I'm afraid that I can't, it gets me down and destroys my motivation for this business. So this will be my last post, but before I go I thought that I would answer a couple of the idiots who have given negative comments... Firstly I can afford another RO, I just chose to try Spotless water as a solution to my broken RO membrane and actually quite like not having to bother producing my own water. Also I don't earn £750 every day as I don't have enough customers to do that, I can however earn that kind of money some days, my best day for window cleaning was £1000, and my best day ever was £1800 cleaning gutters on a large apartment block. I don't care if you don't believe me or think that it is impossible , maybe it is for you. Thank you and goodnight

Slacky

« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2018, 10:46:28 pm »
Before you go, could you lock the thread Graham and save it for posterity.

And the occasional laugh for when trawling through the archives. Thanks.

Tom-01

« Reply #33 on: March 19, 2018, 11:47:39 pm »
Well guys thank you for some of the helpful comments. I used to be a regular on this forum but finally had enough of the idiots and their negative comments. I thought that it might be different now and decided to give it another try, I thought that I would be able to ignore the negative posts and the idiots, but I'm afraid that I can't, it gets me down and destroys my motivation for this business. So this will be my last post, but before I go I thought that I would answer a couple of the idiots who have given negative comments... Firstly I can afford another RO, I just chose to try Spotless water as a solution to my broken RO membrane and actually quite like not having to bother producing my own water. Also I don't earn £750 every day as I don't have enough customers to do that, I can however earn that kind of money some days, my best day for window cleaning was £1000, and my best day ever was £1800 cleaning gutters on a large apartment block. I don't care if you don't believe me or think that it is impossible , maybe it is for you. Thank you and goodnight

Bumgle will be along in a minute saying how that cannot be achieved and that you're lying.

dazmond

« Reply #34 on: March 20, 2018, 08:43:18 am »

the only window cleaner in the whole of the country that has earned £1000  for a days work on his own......surely you couldve earnt a bit  more? as the last video you put up you were RUNNING from one window to the next....pathetic......you should be ashamed of yourself!! ;D

Shrek

« Reply #35 on: March 20, 2018, 12:30:24 pm »
Which video was this lol anyone got a link?

The Jester of Wibbly

« Reply #36 on: March 20, 2018, 12:51:41 pm »
Claim your 50% off your mobile payment card reader with Sum Up.  http://fbuy.me/f7Ve3

dazmond

« Reply #37 on: March 20, 2018, 05:50:19 pm »

it was years ago mate.he took it down.....he was literally running from one window to the next with his harris pole...it was really funny!! ;D ;D ;D

jonboywalton75

« Reply #38 on: March 20, 2018, 05:53:41 pm »
As a serial type story, this is soooo much better than eastenders

Shrek

« Reply #39 on: March 20, 2018, 06:06:03 pm »

it was years ago mate.he took it down.....he was literally running from one window to the next with his harris pole...it was really funny!! ;D ;D ;D

Lol Harris pole 😂