This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Re: How can you expand?
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2006, 09:07:16 pm »
Like many have said, word of mouth advertising is one of the best. Offer to do the customers windows for free for each new customer the recommend. If they recommend 10 customers that's nearly £70 they'll have saved (and even more once you've put your prices up!). You may well get the odd new customer that drops off after a month or 2 but most will stay and become long term customers if you do a consistently good and relaible job.

Regards

Mike

This is a good idea, but you need to qualify it.  My experience of offering the above is that a few of my customers went for it and I had a scattering of houses all over the place; properties I eventually dropped or passed on; and the customers who recommended me ended up getting lots of free cleans; one for around six months!

Qualify it with a statement such as, 'and if I take them on', or 'anyone living in your own street', or within fifty meters of your house'.

Clear Vision

« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2006, 09:25:51 pm »
Mick40, What car/van do you drive around?

I will probably have seen you out and about!

mick40

« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2006, 11:22:16 pm »
blue peugot but getting a van soon mate.Im also needing more work so if youve got any shifts im yer man.
if i eat myself will i be twice as fat or will i disappear?

Clear Vision

« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2006, 12:19:59 pm »
Would you take work on in Muir-of-Ord & dingwall area? Residential?

Are you geiaz a job?

What type of peugot?

mick40

« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2006, 07:35:31 pm »
naw im no geiza job.
Im under M.reid window cleaning.
peugot 106 and i would consider it mate but i might just have a bit work for you as well with your wfp system.im heading down to edinburgh on tuesday so will be passing through inverness,maybe we could meet up??
if i eat myself will i be twice as fat or will i disappear?