Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Doctor Carpet (Ret'd)

If you want to increase your blood pressure.........
« on: August 04, 2018, 10:00:04 pm »
Whilst looking for some other programme on the tv channels I noticed the following....

On Freeview, channel 22, Ideal World Channel

Rug Doctor Carpet Cleaner

“Rug doctor are focused on deep carpet cleaning performance and take pride in being the best. The Carpet Cleaner is the next generation in clean its many unique features”

Will you blood pressure cope? The rogramme last 60 minuted. (But there are adverts during those 60 minutes!)  ;D
Diplomacy: the art of letting other people have your way

derikraven

Re: If you want to increase your blood pressure.........
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2018, 06:27:26 am »
I watched a few minutes of this programme.I couldn't believe what I was seeing and hearing. A typical statement was " The rug doctor leaves your carpets almost dry".  Really?????

Cleanevangelist

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2018, 06:04:34 am »
Guys

you have nothing to worry about i was reading some reviews about rug doctor on a major site and with customer not knowing what they are doing, the service vans that are meant to keep everything running and lastly their customer service they have some issue they really need to sort before they market

what silly is people like their machines but they are letting themselves down.

Respects

ian

Cleanevangelist

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2018, 05:56:39 am »
I would add that its in our interest to help these people.

if you think about it they are on a learning curve. next step will be buying a carpet cleaner then they find out how hard work that is.

we dont want them to give up on carpets.  I am not saying bad mouth any of the above just position as an expert and let them come to realise that independent carpet cleaners are the answer not hard floors.

respects

Ian