This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Chris Wessell

Hiya I run Swash cleaning services and I am currently looking expand my regular window cleaning round. If you have any work in and around wickford area you want to sell I would be interested in buying. I am willing to pay up to 4x the monthly average the work generates in turnover but no more. Please note also I am not in the financial position to purchase the work outright however I would be able to transfer payment in instalments of the value of work purchased. (E.g £1000 month for 4 months until full £4000 is paid).

I understand this is not perfectly ideal but am willing to sign written contract confirming payment schedule.

The work would need to be

- Cleaned by WFP including windows, frames, sills and doors
- Exterior only work
- Monthly / bi monthly basis only
- Completed on set week of each month 1/2/3/4
- Complete with email / mobile numbers for notifying clients
- Reasonably established
- Priced to secure a turnover of at least £275 per day.

Please let me know if you are interested and have anything available. I need the extra money to build up my sa302s to secure a mortgage.

Yours faithfully, Christopher Wessell

01702 680028
07840 606895

Den68

Re: Window cleaning work wanted around wickford and surrounding areas
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2018, 10:33:15 am »
Hello Chris, noticed that there was some work in Basildon for a sale couple weeks ago on gumtree think it was only a few jobs though, might help fill a day works.