This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

JandS

Re: What phones do you have?
« Reply #60 on: January 29, 2018, 12:44:18 pm »
Had my S8 now for 8 months and yesterday decided to download and read the user manual....wow is there some good stuff on it...still getting my head round Bixby but it's clever.
Impossible done straight away, miracles can take a little longer.

Soupy

« Reply #61 on: January 29, 2018, 12:59:36 pm »
Had my S8 now for 8 months and yesterday decided to download and read the user manual....wow is there some good stuff on it...still getting my head round Bixby but it's clever.

Ditch Bixby, Google assistant is far superior.

nathankaye

« Reply #62 on: January 29, 2018, 01:02:48 pm »

Ditch Bixby, Google assistant is far superior.

When you do,, say " i feel lucky"  and see what happens
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

Klean07

« Reply #63 on: January 29, 2018, 09:40:24 pm »
Is it me or has all the mods gone on holiday this topics got nothing to do with Window cleaning and it 3 pages in I'm shocked 😲
I couldn't work without my phone I couldn't text customer night before, I wouldn't get any new business without my phone either!! If my van breaks down in the middle of nowhere then I'll use it again to get help etc! I could go on! There is always one that thinks he's a know all isn't there!
kkleanwindowcleaning.co.uk

G Griffin

« Reply #64 on: January 29, 2018, 10:12:33 pm »
Is it me or has all the mods gone on holiday this topics got nothing to do with Window cleaning and it 3 pages in I'm shocked 😲
You're right.
I'll text them and get them to move it. 
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐