Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Carpet Dawg

Re: Just carpets
« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2018, 05:22:20 pm »
4.5 hours to clean a two and three?

geezo, no wonder you  don't like cleaning them lol I think the lingest it takes me is 2.5 hours and has to be trashed for it to take that long.

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2018, 07:25:28 pm »
I like your prices Jennifer W where about in the country do you live?  Being nosey

Robin do you visit to quote upholstery? Or all of your jobs to quote ??

I quote 99% over the phone I get 4/5 I’m planning to change thing a bit as I feel stale.

Robin Ray

« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2018, 08:30:40 pm »
I like your prices Jennifer W where about in the country do you live?  Being nosey

Robin do you visit to quote upholstery? Or all of your jobs to quote ??

I quote 99% over the phone I get 4/5 I’m planning to change thing a bit as I feel stale.

I visit and quote all of my work unless its repeat, I like to do that because I can convert more that way. I can always be prepared for the worst rather than being told it just needs a quick go over then finding its trashed... and price acordingly. I can find out about other things they may want cleaning and quote for them too. I can offer add on's such as protector and explain how it works.
It does help that 90% of my work is within 7 miles of my home so I never really need to travel further than 15 minuets to do a quote.

Jennifer w

« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2018, 08:38:00 pm »
Hi Shaun,

Thank you......we operate in Norfolk and Suffolk.
There is lots of little pockets of wealth to aim at in these areas, mainly London types wanting a quieter life!!

Cheers

Jen