Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

PHILIP HARDY

Work for sale in Thorne Yorkshire
« on: January 22, 2018, 03:08:28 pm »
Small amount of work in Thorne and nearby.Consists of 5 monthly jobs for £44  and 12 bi-monthly jobs for £126
So aprox £107 a month.

Four of the customers have an annual roof clean and one lady has her gutters and facias twice a year.

This work is all WFP & well established (mostly over 6 years), most pay cash on the day, all are very reliable, Its just a little too far out for me now, I have reguarly turned down approaches for new customers as I didnt want to expand this round so plenty of potential.

Ideal as an add on to existing work or for someone wanting to expand into this area.

All the work is due on Febuary 6th

Willing to work run with any potential purchaser on that day, I have names addresess and contact numbers for all customers.

Will accept £300

Please note if you are not presentable, reliable and have a professional attitude, please do not contact with view to buy, I have known these customers for many years and will not be comfortable letting them go to someone who will not provide them with an excellent service.

Call Philip 07889 778397.
The Stupid Neither Forgive Nor Forget
The Naive Forgive And Forget
The Wise Forgive But Don't Forget

WPS GENERATION

Re: Work for sale in Thorne Yorkshire
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2018, 06:40:52 am »
Small amount of work in Thorne and nearby.Consists of 5 monthly jobs for £44  and 12 bi-monthly jobs for £126
So aprox £107 a month.

Four of the customers have an annual roof clean and one lady has her gutters and facias twice a year.

This work is all WFP & well established (mostly over 6 years), most pay cash on the day, all are very reliable, Its just a little too far out for me now, I have reguarly turned down approaches for new customers as I didnt want to expand this round so plenty of potential.

Ideal as an add on to existing work or for someone wanting to expand into this area.

All the work is due on Febuary 6th

Willing to work run with any potential purchaser on that day, I have names addresess and contact numbers for all customers.

Will accept £300

Please note if you are not presentable, reliable and have a professional attitude, please do not contact with view to buy, I have known these customers for many years and will not be comfortable letting them go to someone who will not provide them with an excellent service.

Call Philip 07889 778397.

Hi Phil

Can you call me I clean in Thorne. I'd be happy to have a look at buying this