This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Lee Pryor

Re: DATABASE CLEAN UP- & my 15 Month Push to 80K
« Reply #60 on: December 27, 2017, 11:36:50 pm »
Tell us about your business then dry clean.

Website?
Area?
How long you been going?
How many vans and staff.... since you seem to know a lot about that?
Turnover level...... not what you earn or the personal stuff?
Your real name?

Come on, let's see. Stop hiding behind your computer being negative.
The best way to predict the future is to create it.

Lee Pryor

« Reply #61 on: December 27, 2017, 11:42:36 pm »
Can't be doing with people so negative all the time, when someone is just trying to realistically better themselves and their business.  We need more people posting about their business plans for 2018, it's good motivation and encouragement for everybody on here is trying to progress year on year.

Someone put a poll up to get Dry Clean removed, il vote  ;D ;D ;D

Do you actually read what people post ? there's a difference to somebody saying I want to do better next year and somebody
saying this is my business plan and if it doesn't work I'm throwing in the towel.
I think when it comes to major decisions its better to be honest with people than just telling them something for the sake
of being nice.

But this is my point dry clean.

What qualifies you to say his business plan is wrong? What level of success do you have?

If you have 15 van on the road and a million pound turnover having been there and done it then fair enough.

If your a one man band (I think you are) then who are you to say he's wrong.

Your a coward hiding behind a fake name and profile.

Show us, come on.

My name is my name, everyone knows my business name and can see my site. I'm transparent on here, you hide like a coward.

Show us what qualifies you to tell him he's wrong.
The best way to predict the future is to create it.

Stoots

« Reply #62 on: December 27, 2017, 11:47:27 pm »
Everyone of us will make mistakes, I don't think  it matters if you have the best plan or the worst, if u want to succeed in your goal the only thing that matter is you don't quit and it will come sooner or later.

Also as we know the pursuit of the goal is much more important than the goal itself, as that's the thing that motivates us to get out and go to work everyday, hope that things will get easier/better for us.

It's a fruitless exercise, as enough is never enough and one goal leads to the next and then we run out of time.

So I don't know what my philosophical point is here lol but maybe its that we enjoy the journey and if we want to have an idiotic plan that everyone thinks is rubbish and can't be done so what, we all have opinions on everyone else's ideas but the only thing that matters is that you have conviction in your own.

So anyone who wants to build a bigger business next year go do it, no one can stop you. Go get it in 2018.

Dry Clean

« Reply #63 on: December 28, 2017, 12:02:43 am »
Can't be doing with people so negative all the time, when someone is just trying to realistically better themselves and their business.  We need more people posting about their business plans for 2018, it's good motivation and encouragement for everybody on here is trying to progress year on year.

Someone put a poll up to get Dry Clean removed, il vote  ;D ;D ;D

Do you actually read what people post ? there's a difference to somebody saying I want to do better next year and somebody
saying this is my business plan and if it doesn't work I'm throwing in the towel.
I think when it comes to major decisions its better to be honest with people than just telling them something for the sake
of being nice.

But this is my point dry clean.

What qualifies you to say his business plan is wrong? What level of success do you have?

If you have 15 van on the road and a million pound turnover having been there and done it then fair enough.

If your a one man band (I think you are) then who are you to say he's wrong.

Your a coward hiding behind a fake name and profile.

Show us, come on.

My name is my name, everyone knows my business name and can see my site. I'm transparent on here, you hide like a coward.

Show us what qualifies you to tell him he's wrong.

LOL.
Go to bed your keeping mummy and daddy up plus you VIP's need at least 8 hours. lol.

Steve Newres

« Reply #64 on: December 28, 2017, 07:18:28 am »
Leaving all the other stuff aside, regrettably I believe Marc will fail. I know it won’t make me Mr Popular to say so. It’s because he’s wasting his time on rebranding nonsense. It shows to me that he doesn’t think realistically enough and lives in a dream world. Sorry Marc, but that’s my opinion.

David Kent @ KentKleen

« Reply #65 on: December 28, 2017, 07:49:48 am »
Leaving all the other stuff aside, regrettably I believe Marc will fail. I know it won’t make me Mr Popular to say so. It’s because he’s wasting his time on rebranding nonsense. It shows to me that he doesn’t think realistically enough and lives in a dream world. Sorry Marc, but that’s my opinion.
A strong local presence via branding is very important if he’s wanting to build a big business. Many companies re brand and never look back. Running one or 2 vans it doesn’t matter at all, putting 5 or 10+ on the road, branding is a must and will help build your business quicker than you could imagine.

Steve Newres

« Reply #66 on: December 28, 2017, 07:52:32 am »
A strong local presence via branding is very important if he’s wanting to build a big business. Many companies re brand and never look back. Running one or 2 vans it doesn’t matter at all, putting 5 or 10+ on the road, branding is a must and will help build your business quicker than you could imagine.
Exactly so. Not the sort of thing to be wasting time on at this stage.

David Kent @ KentKleen

« Reply #67 on: December 28, 2017, 08:22:02 am »
IMO its something he SHOULD be sorting out now. Just shows you how people have different opinions.
I keep our stats on where every new customer of ours has found out about us, you would be very surprised at the results, hence my comments.

Marc Stock

« Reply #68 on: December 28, 2017, 09:10:29 am »

I appreciate and respect your opinion.

I havent decided yet if i am going to keep StockClean or fully rebrand as Bramar.

The local consensus is that to keep StockClean. As thats what i am known as locally. The artist i am working with has come up with some interesting ideas which will be themed across both brands.

Whatever brand i stick with; the art and brand design will be refreshed ready for new flyers which are also in the process of being looked at..

Scrimble

« Reply #69 on: December 28, 2017, 09:39:24 am »
why not just call yourself MS window cleaning? or Stock Window Cleaning? Stock clean does not say what you do.

good luck with it, ignore the haters and go for it, I do think you should aim higher though, 100k in 18 months and then 250k by 36 months

Marc Stock

« Reply #70 on: December 28, 2017, 09:54:48 am »
why not just call yourself MS window cleaning? or Stock Window Cleaning? Stock clean does not say what you do.

good luck with it, ignore the haters and go for it, I do think you should aim higher though, 100k in 18 months and then 250k by 36 months

Well that would be nice. But i dont want to expand that much that fast. As it is getting to my target of 80k is going to take up alot of my time. Once i get there i will look at what im going to do next.

As far as the negative people on here, you know im really not bothered by them. They will always have the last  reply or an answer. Unfortunately for them they don't help themselves, especially if they hide behind a name no one can quantify or check.

Anyway its  nice day outside..i might pop on the motorbike later.

nathankaye

« Reply #71 on: December 28, 2017, 10:00:37 am »
The one thing I think dry clean,,,, aka sean is right about is not blindly following posts but to perhaps challenge the thinking as at times it can be a force of good and help ones to think slightly different or even outside the box. HOWEVER, what I think really people are getting frustrated with is how he chooses to do so, which is why they and myself respond to his negative overall attitude.  There is a difference!
Then whats amusing is when people challenge him, its often dry clean who resorts to belittling tactics first.

However it's also true how another poster wrote that we are all grown men and can choose to simply ignore, if no one fans the flame, the fire will go out. So perhaps the  new yr resolution isnt to start a hate campaign to have him barred but to simply ignore his and others negative/critical comments and dont take the bait.

Hope everybody has a good 2018
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

Steve Newres

« Reply #72 on: December 28, 2017, 10:19:52 am »
IMO its something he SHOULD be sorting out now. Just shows you how people have different opinions.
I keep our stats on where every new customer of ours has found out about us, you would be very surprised at the results, hence my comments.
How does a name change help with stats or canvassing or marketing?

supernova77

« Reply #73 on: December 28, 2017, 10:33:21 am »
Marc,

What was the original idea behind setting up a limited company with a different name to your trading name?

Andy

Dry Clean

« Reply #74 on: December 28, 2017, 10:58:48 am »
The one thing I think dry clean,,,, aka sean is right about is not blindly following posts but to perhaps challenge the thinking as at times it can be a force of good and help ones to think slightly different or even outside the box. HOWEVER, what I think really people are getting frustrated with is how he chooses to do so, which is why they and myself respond to his negative overall attitude.  There is a difference!
Then whats amusing is when people challenge him, its often dry clean who resorts to belittling tactics first.

However it's also true how another poster wrote that we are all grown men and can choose to simply ignore, if no one fans the flame, the fire will go out. So perhaps the  new yr resolution isnt to start a hate campaign to have him barred but to simply ignore his and others negative/critical comments and dont take the bait.

Come off it Nathan, coming out with things like hot water melting concrete and getting your water to 60degrees in 8 hours
with a 1kw immersion is going to get you nothing more than a bit of slagging along with some sarcastic humour from me, five years ago the guys on here would have crusified you for saying a lot less.
I remember getting shredded for daring to say I expected an employee to get the same output as me, thing is I didnt throw a hissy fit and start crying looking for the guys to be banned, I simply asked why ?  got the answer back which made sense and learned from it.
Better times, the problem on here now is the slightest bit of criticism ends up in a full blown crying session instead of what it
should be which is a debate.
Just to answer Mr Big's question, theres nobody on here qualified to give anybody business advice including himself that doesnt mean we shouldnt be allowed to have and express an opinion.

nathankaye

« Reply #75 on: December 28, 2017, 11:13:25 am »

Come off it Nathan, coming out with things like hot water melting concrete and getting your water to 60degrees in 8 hours
with a 1kw immersion is going to get you nothing more than a bit of slagging along with some sarcastic humour from me, five years ago the guys on here would have crusified you for saying a lot less.
I remember getting shredded for daring to say I expected an employee to get the same output as me, thing is I didnt throw a hissy fit and start crying looking for the guys to be banned, I simply asked why ?  got the answer back which made sense and learned from it.
Better times, the problem on here now is the slightest bit of criticism ends up in a full blown crying session instead of what it
should be which is a debate.
Just to answer Mr Big's question, theres nobody on here qualified to give anybody business advice including himself that doesnt mean we shouldnt be allowed to have and express an opinion.

We dont live in the dark ages anymore and to clarify, I dont recall saying I turn my heater on  at midnight and off at 8am  or  that it takes 8 hrs.    Also again to clarify, hot water and not warm water does indeed soften concrete splatter on windows enough for just your finger nail to remove. This I know because I do it and dont just speculate.

Jibing and having a laugh is more than fine.
Have a happy new year dry clean and everyone else as well
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

Marc Stock

« Reply #76 on: December 28, 2017, 02:38:21 pm »
Hahhaha.

Crying session...please..

I think i know who you are now Sean..its just dropped, and now i know why you hide who you are.

Honestly i have no interest in Seans opinions, its all a load of whining.

Whats he going on about now? Hot water melting concrete.. Sean you have nothing to do with your time?

Marc Stock

« Reply #77 on: December 28, 2017, 04:38:07 pm »
Marc,

What was the original idea behind setting up a limited company with a different name to your trading name?

Andy

Well i didnt want to limit my activities to cleaning or window cleaning..so if i went into business in a completely different field later on.i could still operate under bramar without having to change the name.

Dry Clean

« Reply #78 on: December 28, 2017, 04:50:32 pm »
Hahhaha.

Crying session...please..

I think i know who you are now Sean..its just dropped, and now i know why you hide who you are.

Honestly i have no interest in Seans opinions, its all a load of whining.

Whats he going on about now? Hot water melting concrete.. Sean you have nothing to do with your time?

Marc your one off the biggest wet the beds on here, I made the mistake of forgetting that and replied to your post, it wont
happen again, now dry your eyes and go back to dreaming about being a business man which to be honest will surprise me if
ever it comes to anything more, I wonder will you blame the tax man again.(roll eyes)
The hot water melting concrete was a post Nathan was involved in which if it wasn't all about poor little you on here then you might have made an effort to read it, anyway it was a bit of a laugh which he took in good humour, something a bitter twisted person such as yourself would know nothing about.

֍Winp®oClean֍

« Reply #79 on: December 28, 2017, 05:47:29 pm »
Have to say, really feeling the festive love on this one!! ;D
Comfortably Numb!