Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Richard @ Wcs

Who we are
« on: October 10, 2016, 07:36:29 pm »
Hey all and welcome to the Worldwide Cleaning Support suppliers page.

Firstly i would like to introduce myself. My names Richard and  I have been part of the WCS team since February 2016 so fairly new. My role at the start was Distribution Manager but i'm now working my way into the digital sales and marketing role, as a result i hope to be around here to help out and get involved in chats with everyone.

A little about Worldwide Cleaning Support:

ABOUT US
Worldwide Cleaning Support formally known as Woodbridge Commercial was founded in the UK in the late 1980's in a small warehouse complex based in North London to meet the requirement for a good service of spare parts and machinery for the cleaning industry.
Over the years it has grown into a major international supplier with associated factories in the Far East and the USA to meet the ever increasing demand of spare parts and accessories, including its own range of replacement vacuum cleaner bags, cable packs, vacuum motors, drive broads, squeegees, batteries along with most consumable cleaning machine parts at the most competitive prices.
Over the last decade we have teamed up with Mytee Products in the USA to promote and supply their range of extraction machinery and now we are working with a number of high tech equipment manufacturers of cleaning machinery to be able to deliver a complete range of reliable and affordable cleaning equipment for today’s market.
More recently we have teamed up with ICE (international Cleaning Equipment) in China and now we are the exclusive importer of their products within the UK. ICE supply a huge range of cleaning equipment from wet & dry vacuums to ride on sweepers.
We are always looking for new companies and products so please watch this space for updates.

Everything we sell can be found on our website at www.worldwidecleaningsupport.com  We are working to add new items and update listings with current images, however if you do spot something we have missed please let me know.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask on here by adding your own topic or email on sales@wcsuk.com (please allow 24hours for us to reply as we do get busy from time to time).

I think thats enough of an introduction from me, thank you for taking the time to stop by.
​Richard
Worldwide Cleaning Support Ltd.
P: 01279 422 220
E: Richard@Wcsuk.com
A: Dorrington Farm, Rye Hill Road, Harlow, Essex, CM18 7JF
W: www.worldwidecleaningsupport.com