This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

The Jester of Wibbly

Re: Black is Back
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2017, 08:56:30 am »
Just remember to still ship around.

I wanted to purchase a vikan Easy Shine Kit.  Wcw with vat is £103 So with discount it's still over £75.

I bought the kit on eBay new for £43.60
Claim your 50% off your mobile payment card reader with Sum Up.  http://fbuy.me/f7Ve3

Slacky

« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2017, 10:50:37 am »
I got a great deal today, as its Black Friday.

I woke and decided to take 100% of the day off.

Plankton

« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2017, 12:07:14 pm »
Crapped it and didn't buy the pole, will maybe order an SLX30 as I've got the ext7 which will do me for height.

Stephen Fox

« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2017, 01:05:16 pm »
I wanna pole.

Considering if it's worth getting a facelift with 24% off or pay a bit more and stick with the old faithfull Gardiner's.

Is the facelift carbon any good chaps?

dont get one adam.apparently the clamps are crap.a windy i know had one and the clamps were next to useless after 8 months.he said he d never buy one again.

Pretty interesting comment Daz... I'm guessing you are still hardcore 'nothing but Gardiners'? 

Facelift Phoenix clamps are commonly regarded by users as the best to use in the industry (we have this feedback time and time again), far more ergonomic than any lateral design clamp. Thousands and are sold each year and have been since release.  Safe to say they are one of the worlds best-selling water fed pole brands.

Anyway... Just a reminder that the Black Friday deal is only today and covers 99% of website orders and we are selling out of a few products already..

mufcglen

« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2017, 02:14:38 pm »
ive always fancied the trying the facelift poles with the clamps, they look easier to use but i did read something a while ago that the design makes them wear out quicker and eventually you cant adjust the clamps up anymore?
anywy i got my order in today with wcw and bought a axeon hf5 membrane for £250 inc vat and delivery, was gonna order with gaps or gardiner but saved myself £40-50 ;D

Stoots

« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2017, 03:39:46 pm »
I wanna pole.

Considering if it's worth getting a facelift with 24% off or pay a bit more and stick with the old faithfull Gardiner's.

dont get one adam.apparently the clamps are crap.a windy i know had one and the clamps were next to useless after 8 months.he said he d never buy one again.

Pretty interesting comment Daz... I'm guessing you are still hardcore 'nothing but Gardiners'? 

Facelift Phoenix clamps are commonly regarded by users as the best to use in the industry (we have this feedback time and time again), far more ergonomic than any lateral design clamp. Thousands and are sold each year and have been since release.  Safe to say they are one of the worlds best-selling water fed pole brands.

Anyway... Just a reminder that the Black Friday deal is only today and covers 99% of website orders and we are selling out of a few products already..

Don't worry Stephen, I like to make my own mind up. Heard the clamps are either loved or hated but I will find out for myself.

Ordered a 22ft hybrid this morning.

Although bit disappointed as wanted an 18ft carbon pole as well but the carbon only available in 22ft. Wanted an 18 for a light setup as already have a 27ft that covers all my work. The 22 hybrid is for employee. So looks like I'll have to buy an slx at some point, although I'll see what the hybrid is like at 18ft and if it's not too whippy I might get one of those for mi Sen instead.

Plankton

« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2017, 04:47:50 pm »
I wanna pole.

No mention of the Edge clamps here?

dazmond

« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2017, 06:16:44 pm »
I wanna pole.

im just going off what a fellow window cleaner mate of mine said.his might be an old pole with the rubbish clamps.
price higher/work harder!

Plankton

« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2017, 09:49:11 pm »
So who's bought what? Is there anything standing out as a must have with the 24% off?
Last year they were selling Power Up attachments which someone bought a couple of but they are no longer on the site to buy as an upgrade.