This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

shammy davis jnr

thermo reach and wash
« on: June 15, 2006, 09:45:40 pm »
i recently have purchaced a well known brands 1000 ltr thermo pure system and  i am also a novice to wfp  can i pick at some off the more seasoned off you to help me out with a few tips ,
is this machine all that the sellers have made it out to be and what advantages in the real world does it have over normal systems, i would appreciate  any one who runs a simmilar system our this one to  give me a few pointers on this as i am going in head first ,and they are not cheap to buy and when up and running i have a wider know how  from the real sales team you lot ...that are at the tick off it day in and day out 
many thanks  davis jnr ... :-\

Chris Cottrell

Re: thermo reach and wash
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2006, 09:58:15 pm »
I would really thought that this Q. should have been asked before you purchased the machine

Amazing really eh  :o

craig jwc

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2006, 10:07:28 pm »
I would really thought that this Q. should have been asked before you purchased the machine

Amazing really eh  :o

Have to agree with Chris on this.
I am surprised you spent out on something you still have questions about.

shammy davis jnr

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2006, 10:14:51 pm »
your right  but i feel that this is the way forward for my company ..and was always told buy  the best with what you can aford....so i have a few months to save for a new van to fit it in to ...and thought that i could get the pointers before it goes on the road lol im a all our nothing kind a guy
but realy i would appriciate any feed back on this subject as ive been trad for 14 years and know the ropes
but not in this dept....so any tips before i find out the hard way
just really the pros and cons between hot and cold do,s and donts etc        

shammy davis jnr

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2006, 10:22:28 pm »
i know chris and craig but the damage is done now
and will need to make it sing for its supper soon  dont mind finding out the hard way
but would like to hear from fellow w cleaners who use this systems you cant beat tips from the top and i like the way the fourm is hope fully here to help fellow cleaners  our i will have the wife to answer to lol :D

DASERVICES

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2006, 10:27:19 pm »
  Davis,

I'm surprised as you have not been taught as Ionics run a course on how to
  use WFP. Thought this was part of the package when you bought one, when
  I had the sales rep speaking to me I was told training was part of the package.

Have you paid for it yet, push for then to enrol you on the course free of
  charge. It's a good course with a lot of tips.

My opion their products cost you a lot of money and you have to buy the
  consumables direct from them. If I had a pot of gold I may have bought one
  but as I have not went the DIY route at an 1/5 of the cost. Same result at the
  end 000 tds.

Scroll through the forum and you will find tips how to use WFP, but push Ionic's
  to put you on the coarse pronto.

Doug

shammy davis jnr

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2006, 10:36:52 pm »
sorry i should have said i have been on a course but i am driving at if you walk in a ford fore court there not going to sell you a bmw im looking for tips from you guys
the boys that have used and run similar set ups  the real low down if you know what i mean im not trying to slag off any manufacturer they will tell you there machine is the best i want the real word on the street about these types of systems .... thanks for your reply i apreciate the feed back  yours davis jnr

JM123

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2006, 10:55:01 pm »
Ok shammy, here's the low down.

I've used a Pro-5 system, definitely not any better than most of the other systems out there, not for the money anyway.  I service the machines for 2 local companies and have to say that whilst Ionics equipment is good, its not THAT good, to start with their poles are exel, same as everyone else, not their own as they claim, secondly their crash rating that they are so proud of, what does it mean?  How often are you traveling at 20mph??  To be totally honest it is a relatively decent machine but I can promise you most suppliers/manufacturers could have built an equal machine for £000's less.  Sorry, if you can get a local wfper to take you out for a while and show you the ropes then you'll be ok.

As for spare parts - give Arthur at www.surecleansystems.com a shout - he'll keep you right or you can buzz me j.mills175@btinternet.com
Live life in the fast lane.......if you break down you'll freewheel further

Ballymena N.I

matt

« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2006, 11:06:08 pm »
1 thing i like about the thermo pure is the van signage

it looks well smart with the orange'y glow to it

patwoods

« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2006, 08:56:32 pm »
hi,
i have a thermo pure in ireland and it is excellent.The hot water will help you cut through the difficult jobs,The way this system is designed makes you one step if not many from the guys with bits of things put together in an unprofessional way,you wo'nt regret it if you go @ your business stating you are better and safer that others to other companies.

marc al

« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2006, 09:32:53 pm »
  My system was home built, a van mount, they are not the rocket science people will have you believe, I dont believe for one minute that an Ionics system will be better or safer than my system - especially as he is looking for advise on how to use it.

Marc

JM123

« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2006, 01:31:14 am »
woodsy I have no doubt that the hot water helps on the difficult jobs, I've seen this for myself, I;ve also seen how the hot water can actually make it harder on certain jobs where it can create more runs from the top seal.  Like I've said they're not a ad systems at all, but to say they put you many steps ahead of "unprofessional" systems, what does that mean?  I don't put my name on the systems I build, I don't have a marketing machine - what I do have is the complete flexibility to put machines together that suit the customer, and not make the customer suit the machine, I use better quality components (as most other mfrs do), oh did I mention the price....

Ballymena N.I

matt

« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2006, 08:36:12 am »
The way this system is designed makes you one step if not many from the guys with bits of things put together in an unprofessional way

the salesman told you that didnt he  ;D ;D ;D ;D just before he was counting his 000's of comission

shammy davis jnr

« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2006, 09:26:24 pm »
so say at inital cleans you would use hot water over cold to give you a head start  with not as much elbow grease
also if there is any body in scotland
needin a pair off hands for the day if it would be possible to take a old dog out and teach it new tricks ..
ill buy the lunch ... thanks guys for the pointers
esp tips on exel poles will be in touch about them ..yours davis jnr

JM123

« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2006, 09:36:36 pm »
not a prob shammy, where in Scotalnd are you?  I'm over once every 3/4 weeks in Braehead if thats convenient at all, I can take an extra day wouldn't mind give me a chance to catch up with some old friends in Glasgow.

Ballymena N.I

shammy davis jnr

« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2006, 02:57:02 pm »
cheers gm
that would be great mate im based in lanark  but you say where and when
my van is not set up yet  but im sure yours is  free lunch and drink then  ;)

JM123

« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2006, 07:46:43 pm »
Hi I'm back in Glasgow in about 2/3 weeks time, I'll give you a shout before then and take an extra day to help you out as much as I can.

E-mail me j.mills175@btinternet.com and we'll get somehting arranged.

Ballymena N.I

shammy davis jnr

« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2006, 02:58:39 pm »
thanks again jm mind the sample list email plz
till then davis over and out

archercleaningserv

« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2006, 07:36:35 am »
hi shammy , ha haha ha hows it goin pal , only you could dream up "shammy davis jnr".............. ;D ;D ;D  thought i wwould just try responding !!!!!!!!  :) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'(

shammy davis jnr

« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2006, 05:01:19 pm »
hi there hows tricks  you still alive  hows the new system going   ;D
good to hear from ya