This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

M Roberts

Re: New SoftWashing Van
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2017, 06:55:52 pm »
Darran,
 I never said anything derogatory about either you or your machines but merely informed someone as to the price. We both know they ain't for me ( I invested in a Harben years ago ) and I have no aspirations of being anything other than a one man band. You need to learn to lighten up to a bit of banter
I think the actual term used was Purple doughnut scoffer  ;D 

BDCS

« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2017, 09:26:51 pm »
Nope that was a different thread actually  ::)roll I wrote this :-

That set up would cost you just £23k plus vat and a wagon to put it on - form an orderly queue  ::)roll

Darran Smith PRSS

« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2017, 01:29:03 pm »
Never been to a soft wash demo but have viewed a few videos online.

Darran, this isn't a dig just curious, the modules you sell are all related to the application of Hypo, blending /mixing etc , the video shows various modules plus cold washer. Your other company stills promotes  render cleaning via Doff after the application of a biocide ? Why is there no Doff on this wagon ? We have Doff on all our vans (or did I miss that ?) On the videos promoting this 'system' no one mentions Doff ?  Doff is not used as much as you may think

As a separate note are you selling  'Vac Booms' ? as I would be interested in costs,  as from spring next year we are looking to include recycling water with all of our cleaning - We dont sell them Moreclean do

Thks Mike
When you want the very best SoftWashing Equipment for your business.

Mike Halliday

« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2017, 12:35:09 pm »
Just came across this photo from last year in Florida, slightly relevant so thought I would post it..

Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

Mike Halliday

« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2017, 12:42:05 pm »
“But they say “never pressure clean your  Roof again”  but this is what they were doing....

Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

Plankton

« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2017, 08:59:18 pm »
Carrying that amount of chems you need a haz mat licence. No orange haz mat plates on his truck!
For example you can carry a forty foot trailer full of small deodorant spray cans without a licence but if you were to carry the same volume in one container it would fall under ADR regs which I'm sure those tanks full of hypo or biocide would come under.

Darran Smith PRSS

« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2017, 07:36:28 am »
In The UK we can carry 200 litres of Hypo
When you want the very best SoftWashing Equipment for your business.

BDCS

« Reply #27 on: December 04, 2017, 07:25:33 pm »
I struggle with 20 ltrs  ;D