Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Steven Butler

Handtool comparison
« on: November 15, 2017, 06:55:48 pm »
How does the Hydramaster dri master 2 compare to such as the Sapphire?

gwrightson

Re: Handtool comparison
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2017, 07:32:22 pm »

I have had the  drimaster, great tool ,loved it, downfall for porty owners water consumption is high.

Sapphire I now use, took a little getting used to but after using I wouldn't, couldn't be with out, price may put some people off but the investment well worth it.

Geoff
who ever said dont knock before u try ,i never tried dog crap but i know i wouldnt like  haha

tim handley

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2017, 07:48:39 pm »
totally agree with the above............

Steven Butler

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2017, 03:09:36 pm »
Can't the water consumption be controlled with the switch on the handle? That's what I have been told. Hope so anyway I've just bought one.
I like the fact it has a window on the back of the head so you can see how dry it is.

edward coller

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2017, 04:53:58 pm »
As the above, I have both, both good tools, now use Sapphire 99% of time, always take small detail tool for tight, awkward spots that Sapphire cant reach. both use plenty of water , which is fine, probably the Sapp a little less ,down to trigger, so not always flowing. Simon

SimonW

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2017, 08:47:12 am »
just sold my sapphire as I bought hand tool with window and internal jet off Alltec.  - half price of sapphire...

never found sapphire as good as the one from Alltec

horses for courses

PAULFAB

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2017, 01:53:06 am »
I haven't tried the Saphire tool but the Drimaster 2 I wouldn't be without. Can handle a wand all day long but using any upholstery tool with a trigger causes cramp in the palm. With constant flow I am able to hold the tool with a full grip (or any other way) and never have a problem.. The original Drimaster set the stage I think, and was one of the best 250 quids I ever spent. I wouldn't use either with a portable though.