This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

peekeclean

digital varistream settings again?
« on: November 13, 2017, 06:17:45 pm »
Help please just changed setting on the digital vairstream as i find setting 3 to much pressure so iv moved to 2 and this one plays up after 30sec. The stream of water is starting and stopping,now i can't seem to get the adjustment right. any help would be great and what settings you use please?

thanks joe

NWH

Re: digital varistream settings again?
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2017, 06:54:46 pm »
I think I had this with air in the pump or system or a blockage somewhere,it cycles like this this time of the year also if you have a cold setup and the jets get blocked.

NWH

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2017, 06:55:09 pm »
Unless you need to adjust your cal setting.

Spruce

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2017, 06:58:45 pm »
Help please just changed setting on the digital vairstream as i find setting 3 to much pressure so iv moved to 2 and this one plays up after 30sec. The stream of water is starting and stopping,now i can't seem to get the adjustment right. any help would be great and what settings you use please?

thanks joe

Unless you need to adjust your cal setting.

Exactly NWH.

3 and 2 on the front screen are flow settings and have nothing to do with pressure.

You need to raise the dead end settings a bit.

Instructions below.

Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to detail!

The older I get, the better I was ;)

peekeclean

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2017, 07:47:02 pm »
Thanks guys now what setting do you use it on?

Don Kee

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2017, 08:10:58 pm »
Trial and error really with a varistream but from your symptoms you need to increase it from what you already have it set to

peekeclean

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2017, 08:29:37 am »
i wil have a play today with it. thanks

Spruce

« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2017, 03:33:08 pm »
Thanks guys now what setting do you use it on?

The factory setting is C.

֍Winp®oClean֍

« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2017, 03:46:06 pm »
Pressure 7 in summer 8 in winter and flow 2 sometimes 3.
Comfortably Numb!

peekeclean

« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2017, 08:26:22 pm »
this is starting to give me the hump. im on number 2 today and tryed pressure settings 7,8,9,a,b and it keeps slowing to a trickle (when you turn the brush on its side the jet is about 4" from the brush). Turn it to number 3 and it is on pressure setting 7 and its about 14" from the brush. my brush has 2x 2mm jets.

Spruce

Re: digital varistream settings again? New
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2017, 09:00:59 pm »
this is starting to give me the hump. im on number 2 today and tryed pressure settings 7,8,9,a,b and it keeps slowing to a trickle (when you turn the brush on its side the jet is about 4" from the brush). Turn it to number 3 and it is on pressure setting 7 and its about 14" from the brush. my brush has 2x 2mm jets.

Please make sure all your electrical connections are secure. Then make sure that your hose hasn't any kinks and that there are no other restrictions. We had an issue with one of those Hozelock stop valves on the hose reel Suddenly, after working perfectly for 6 months decided to only partially open.

A new Varistream is set on C. We used to push it up to D in the winter. Sometimes it can be easy to get the first screen instead of the second when adjusting the pressure. You have to first start the pump running by switching the Varistream on. Then with the water flowing press the + & - buttons together for 3 seconds. The pressure digit or letter should come up on the screen. Then press the + & - again to get the digit/letter to flash. Use the + button to raise pressure settings; - to lower it.  (The lowest setting is 1 the the highest setting is F.) Once you've got there then switch the Varistream off. That saves and stores the setting you have made. Switch the unit back on.

In the early days I sometimes battled to get it adjusted correctly. Just watching the screen whilst the controller is working tells you alot.