This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Plankton

Do something with the price?
« on: November 10, 2017, 01:00:10 pm »
Quoted for this a while back and someone has asked if I can do something with the price. Building site with other work going on and scaffold tower to be factored in. Quoting for the front roof on its own and the whole roof separately and they've requested quote for the building now. What's your idea on price as I don't think I'm expensive.

Plankton

Re: Do something with the price?
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2017, 09:34:22 am »
PITA Here's me thinking I have an easy couple of weeks coming up and after me mentally writing this one off... I've to go ahead!

Plankton

Re: Do something with the price?
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2017, 12:11:29 pm »
I turned up for the job this morning with powered access after driving for 2.5 hours and their fecking tarmacking the front! Foreman says "I only found out on Friday you were coming" "their here all day"  I'm thinking could you not have told someone to tell me on Friday. So I said I'll do the lower roof at the back and walk towards the rear and he says "you cany jist walk aboot here" "someones moved into that part of the building" "I'll need to tell them someone's working on there roof"
You couldn't make this up, I'm there to clean the roof and building but I can't get access and I can't Jist walk aboot!