Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Paul Moulding

Not sucking to waste tank
« on: October 29, 2017, 05:04:33 pm »
I am trying to do my 1st job using my new airflex mini but there is no water being sucked into the waste tank. I've read the manual water is coming out but no being sucked back in.

Mark porteous

Re: Not sucking to waste tank
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2017, 05:17:38 pm »
Check you have suction at the machine end then hose,could be gate valve that's open.

edward coller

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2017, 05:57:07 pm »
check the waste valve is well closed, check the waste tank lid firmly on and turn handle closed, check power to vauum , is it single or 2 vacuum , one should be working at least... good luck. Simonj

David Deer

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2017, 07:30:23 pm »
Check the suction hose or holes in the wand are not blocked
If no luck also check the float ball inside the cut off in the waste tank is not in the up position
Open the waste tank lid and unscrew the mesh cage from the waste inlet pipe. Remove it and the ball inside then run the machine again to test
These balls often  get wedged in the up position as they are so light (this usually happens when you run it with no hose attached),  find the small hole in the ball ( or make your own) and then just put 3-5ml of water inside and seal the hole in the ball afterwards then pop it back into the cage and re-screw on.

JandS

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2017, 09:26:48 pm »
Usually gate valve left open.
Impossible done straight away, miracles can take a little longer.