Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Steven Butler

Adwords/Organic listings
« on: October 19, 2017, 10:03:17 am »
I only do adwords but those of you who's website also rank high on page 1 and also do adwords, which brings in most enquiries? The adwords or the natural listing?

Michael H Jones

Re: Adwords/Organic listings
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2017, 11:20:19 am »
It's hard to say (I also use Adwords and an organic listing), but I notice a massive drop in website enquiries when my ads are switched off. The organics are getting pushed further down the page as they don't make money for Google, so I can see a day when everything is paid for on page 1. Top of the free bit isn't even top half anymore.

Steve Chapman

Re: Adwords/Organic listings
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2017, 02:06:15 pm »
Easily adwords.....as said organic listings are way down the page now.........

Mike Halliday

Re: Adwords/Organic listings New
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2017, 07:25:14 pm »
I remember years ago talking to a web designer who  predicted this very scenario , why would google give away the best positions? they are a business who are out to make money  Adwords was always going to take over the first page.

Google knows people are lazy and will do the  best  they can to stay sat in a chair doing nothing, so they sold the idea that the internet is the future, they killed other ways of finding a company ( e.g.; yellow pages) so what choice did people have?  Use the 'free' internet, And that's what everyone did but unfortunately it was all a con.

Google got everyone hooked then like a pimp hanging around a school yard offering free samples they then started to charge for what once was free
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk