This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Missing Link

Re: I'll Just Leave This Here...
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2017, 05:19:09 pm »
Well done, Steve. 
Pronouns She/Her/Madam/Ma'am

Mick Kent

« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2017, 07:45:20 pm »
you can win what you like does change any thing about you be a two face jockey that talks a boat load of crap !

Are you English?

Solar Steve

« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2017, 10:07:17 am »
you can win what you like does change any thing about you be a two face jockey that talks a boat load of crap !

Solar Steve

« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2017, 10:12:26 am »
It's a big achievement against large multinational companies.

Why didn't you drop by us?
We have just landed our largest tender ever and it has been taking up all of my time.  I didn't even have time to get to one day of the show, otherwise you can be sure I would definitely have come by.  It's the first time I haven't been, but from what I heard, the show was nowhere near as big as it used to be and there was lots of focus on storage.  Our target audience just don't have the same presence there anymore. 

Was the show good for you?  Feel free to email if you'd rather not reply on here....

Yep it was good. Started a 6000 panel roof job today. Nearly pays for the show. You're right about storage.
Interesting that anesco have done the subsidy free farm too.
I gave a talk at a solar conference in Glasgow earlier in the year saying that every business is it's own sail boat.  Where it ends up 5 or 10 years from now does not depend on which way the wind blows, but on how you set your sail.  The political wind, social wind and economic winds will blow on every business in equal measure.  But where you end up, depends on how the business sets their sail.  I said there would be life beyond subsidies and the FiT.

We have worked with Anesco for years and they are a prime example of a company setting their sail according to how the wind blows  so that they still end up at their destination.

Well done on your 6,000 panel job.  Crack on.  There's loads for all of us to do.  Make sure you set your sail right.......

AuRavelling79

« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2017, 04:14:47 pm »
Aye Aye, Captain Hornblower!
It's a game of three halves!

Og

« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2017, 08:34:20 pm »
Horatio?

Steve, I'll give you a buzz in a couple days. Have a chat.

Solar Steve

« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2017, 01:15:13 pm »
Horatio?

Steve, I'll give you a buzz in a couple days. Have a chat.
Ok mate.

Plankton

« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2017, 02:00:28 pm »

Good ol jealousy  :D

I think. Can’t really work out the sentence.
should read; doesn't change anything about you being a two faced person. Not that hard to understand!

Crystal-clear

« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2017, 05:56:16 pm »
i remember you solar Steve you completely put me off cleaning a domestic small solar panel job saying it wasn't safe to clean it never ever did in the end you got me worried about the dangers

but that was on your other account i think it was deleted

gary999

« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2017, 08:58:31 pm »
I  haven,t been on here for nearly two years....glad to see nothing changes ;D ;D

KS Cleaning

« Reply #30 on: October 21, 2017, 10:35:04 pm »
I  haven,t been on here for nearly two years....glad to see nothing changes ;D ;D
You're clearly out of practice, you've forgot where the comma is on your keyboard😜

Plankton

« Reply #31 on: October 22, 2017, 12:03:19 am »
You should have made an emotional farewell as you signed out for the last time..... Then came back a few months later!

Jonny 87

« Reply #32 on: October 22, 2017, 06:39:09 pm »

GARY!

Hows you?

I always think of you when I’m working in January. Very jealous that your able to take January off. Hope all is well. :)
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

aztec

Re: I'll Just Leave This Here... New
« Reply #33 on: October 23, 2017, 06:50:23 pm »
well done mate modded the doubters

֍Winp®oClean֍

Re: I'll Just Leave This Here... New
« Reply #34 on: October 23, 2017, 07:03:38 pm »
well done mate modded the doubters

Bleedin' norah aztec.... where've you been!! ;D
Comfortably Numb!