Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

johnny bravo

service New
« on: October 08, 2017, 10:25:12 pm »
Well i ordered a uni valve from ex ceed Last week,    got 7-9mm O rings, 9-11mm O rings were needed for Gardiners reinforced pole hose

Ste you are providing a great product ,   
ready to fit

Spruce

Re: ex ceed poor customer service
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2017, 09:27:25 am »
Well i ordered a uni valve from ex ceed Last week,    got 7-9mm O rings, 9-11mm O rings were needed for Gardiners reinforced pole hose.
Buying the uni valve the response was quick and sorted. EMAILED BACK WITH QUEERY STRAIGHT AWAY wehn buying.
Emailed Ste to send 3 9-11mm O rings to secure my Uni Valve .   A simple put in envelope and post would have been simply sufficient.
3 Emails sent directly, 3 emails via Ex Ceed site,    Not one reply to rectify a simple mistake.     The invoice stated 3x 9-11mm O rings.
You dont get this poor After service from Gardiners.   

Ste you are providing a great product ,    i had to order 3  O rings off wintecs to get connected.  its a shame. ???

Sorry Jonny but in all due honesty  you ordered the wrong O clips.  You could have measured the diamt of the hose  to see what size of O clips you needed - you didn't. He didn't know what size hose you have. The smaller ones are suitable for Exceed hose.  You chose the size from the drop down box. You can't put all the blame onto him for poor service as poor ordering on your part it what caused the problem to begin with.

I wonder how many make the same wrong choice and expect him to send 3 of the right ones in an envelope in the post.

He sells o clips at 50p each. His postage to you would cost him a couple of pounds, padded envelope, postage and taking the package to the post office. I can't remember what postage was on the last Univalve I purchased was as it included other stuff as well. (£6.95 is a figure rattling around in my brain but I maybe wrong.) If he sends that out to you free of charge then that's his profit eaten into.

Again it will cost him to process your payment via credit card. He is only a 1 man band, good at designing stuff for wfpers but not so good when it comes to admin.  We all have our strengths and weaknesses.

Now I hope you ordered an assortment of O Clips of various sizes as they always come in handy. You didn't by the sounds of it. So you are going to create a problem for yourself later if you need to remove it for some reason.

Jonny, I only know you from the forums and I don't want to criticise, but you do seem to create a lot of your own issues.

Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to detail!

The older I get, the better I was ;)

jo5hm4n

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2017, 01:19:32 pm »
Well i ordered a uni valve from ex ceed Last week,    got 7-9mm O rings, 9-11mm O rings were needed for Gardiners reinforced pole hose.
Buying the uni valve the response was quick and sorted. EMAILED BACK WITH QUEERY STRAIGHT AWAY wehn buying.
Emailed Ste to send 3 9-11mm O rings to secure my Uni Valve .   A simple put in envelope and post would have been simply sufficient.
3 Emails sent directly, 3 emails via Ex Ceed site,    Not one reply to rectify a simple mistake.     The invoice stated 3x 9-11mm O rings.
You dont get this poor After service from Gardiners.   

Ste you are providing a great product ,    i had to order 3  O rings off wintecs to get connected.  its a shame. ???

Sorry Jonny but in all due honesty  you ordered the wrong O clips.  You could have measured the diamt of the hose  to see what size of O clips you needed - you didn't. He didn't know what size hose you have. The smaller ones are suitable for Exceed hose.  You chose the size from the drop down box. You can't put all the blame onto him for poor service as poor ordering on your part it what caused the problem to begin with.

I wonder how many make the same wrong choice and expect him to send 3 of the right ones in an envelope in the post.

He sells o clips at 50p each. His postage to you would cost him a couple of pounds, padded envelope, postage and taking the package to the post office. I can't remember what postage was on the last Univalve I purchased was as it included other stuff as well. (£6.95 is a figure rattling around in my brain but I maybe wrong.) If he sends that out to you free of charge then that's his profit eaten into.

Again it will cost him to process your payment via credit card. He is only a 1 man band, good at designing stuff for wfpers but not so good when it comes to admin.  We all have our strengths and weaknesses.

Now I hope you ordered an assortment of O Clips of various sizes as they always come in handy. You didn't by the sounds of it. So you are going to create a problem for yourself later if you need to remove it for some reason.

Jonny, I only know you from the forums and I don't want to criticise, but you do seem to create a lot of your own issues.

+1

Also why dont you keep spares anyway??  I have atleast a dozen oclips in several sizes as a backup.  Saves you loads of hassle having these spares in a toolbox in the van.

johnny bravo

service New
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2017, 03:11:34 pm »
9-11mm were ordered , this is stated on the invoice,        OVER & OUT

johnny bravo

Re: ex ceed poor customer service New
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2017, 04:09:25 pm »
   This is life   

Spruce

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2017, 04:34:59 pm »
   This is my order,   it shows what i did order.  just to clarify that.     

Ok, OK, Ok, hands up. I apologise.  :-[

Your original post didn't seem to indicate that to me or to   jo5hm4n.

So yes, Steve should have sorted them out and at least contacted you.

Now we know he charged you £4.95 for post and packaging and that he doesn't charge VAT on the Univalve like one of the suppliers does. He also hasn't charged for the O clips which one of the suppliers also does.

Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to detail!

The older I get, the better I was ;)

johnny bravo

Re: ex ceed poor customer service New
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2017, 05:56:18 pm »
Spruce ,  haha,   sorry but had to show you,  dont take offense.    You are a decent guy, i dont know you personally   only through the cleaning Forums, 
 which i apreciate all your help and advice you give.    It is so Valluable to everyone who seeks your expertise help and advice.  You know i mean that.
All anyone wants is to be answered , be it any queery after any purchase.
i think its called Customer Service.
This matter is now closed.
I do always have spares as someone had sugested i do.    This is because i always buy  too small or too big  for what i need.  As with lots on here.
Keep up your great help and advice Spruce,    You like me want to help out if we can,  its in our nature.   
Thanks.